Windows 10: Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect

Discus and support Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I faced this issue 2 months back and after searching for possible solutions to fix this issue, I ran below command and DL/UP speed got back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/19__NightFurY__93, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect

Hi all, I faced this issue 2 months back and after searching for possible solutions to fix this issue, I ran below command and DL/UP speed got back to normal and the ping too (from 45ms to 2 ms).

cmd> netsh int TCP set global autotuninglevel=disabled

But today when I'm connected to my laptop everything is slow. Dl/Up speed -> (3-4 Mbps) Ping -> 45-60ms But in other devices like mobile and tv Dl/Up speed-> (54/50 Mbps ) as expected

I know this issue is from some background windows process running but I did all the things like reset the network, uninstall the wifi driver and ran the above cmd also which worked perfectly last time and got the Speed back to normal but now maybe some new windows update got installed and speed is pathetic in just on my laptop.

Note: in mobile and other devices everything is working perfectly so no issues with router , modem as till yesterday even in laptop I was getting the Speed as expected.

Will Appreciate some new solutions to fix this ASAP.

submitted by /u/19__NightFurY__93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/19__NightFurY__93, Mar 25, 2021

2. Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Mar 25, 2021
  4. IvanCX Win User

Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect

Slow Internet Speed Using Mobile Hotspot To Laptop

Help Me... I have something problem with my Laptop

First Absolutely I have been test my internet speed on my Phone first before I ask this problem and everything normal with high speed download.

But when my laptop connect to the Hotspot and I open Chrome & Firefox in my Laptop internet speed is very slow, but when I use Microsoft Edge Browser speed is very fast same on Android Device.
    This is very strange, I Have already update my Network Adapter to the latest version, I Have Already setting my DNS and Bandwidth Limit set to 0% but everything still same... Is there a way to fix it?

Thank You

I

IvanCX, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect

1. Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect - Similar Threads - Internet Speed very

2. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  3. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  4. Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.: I am getting following download speeds from same server;Apple Tablet = 3MB / secAndroid phone = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with network cable plugged to modem = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with builtin intel wifi connection= 200KB / sec, then drops to 0Windows 10 Laptop with...
  5. Internet speed is very slow in edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed is very slow in edge: Recently i faced a very fu*king disgusting problem . My internet speed specially download speed is good enough but in edge it cant even cross 20kb/ps where my actual speed is nearly 50mb/ps . Please help me fast , i have some very important work !!...
  6. Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet

Very Slow Download Speed but Fast Internet: Hello, yesterday I posted a question which was fixed but only lasted a couple minutes, then the problem came back. My download speed is stuck on 2MB/s but I used to get around 20MB/s, and my internet speed is around 160mbps. According to the reply from the previous question I...
  7. Very Slow Internet Upload speed on Dell Laptop

Very Slow Internet Upload speed on Dell Laptop: Hi, We are trying to track down the cause of a very slow upload speed on one of our laptops running Windows 10. We have ruled out network issues by doing tests with several of our other home devices and get consistently good download and upload speeds at around 35mbps down/...
  8. Poor network Speed on Asus Laptop . Receiving perfect speed on phone .

Poor network Speed on Asus Laptop . Receiving perfect speed on phone .: I am receiving a very low network speed i.e. 15 Mbps on my laptop whereas a normal speed of about 40 Mbps on my phone kept on the same location. Already tried updating device network drivers & Windows 10 is updated too. Sharing details about my PC : Asus Vivobook S1510UN...
  9. Internet connection very slow, speed normal.

Internet connection very slow, speed normal.: Running version 11099 6a bit Pro Firefox Avast premium Router Asus AC1900 Please note system specs are for another computer. Firefox is running at it's normal speed but when I try to connect to ANY website it seems to take forever to connect. My wife's laptop...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - internet speed very slow: I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on my W7 laptop. The install went well, no problems to report. Since then my broadband speed has suffered badly. I've just tested the speed - the download speed is 1.6mbps and upload speed 0.29mbps. It's not just my laptop suffering,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi working slow on laptop but not phone

2. internet fast on mobile but slow on computer

3. slow wifi speed connection on computer fast on mobiles

4. Internet connection is fast on mobile but slow on WiFi theter laptop