Windows 10: Internet Speed Issue

Discus and support Internet Speed Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, From the past few months, I am facing Internet speed drop issue. Already changed my router, still no luck. One thing that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kaman, Nov 13, 2020.

1. kaman Win User

Internet Speed Issue

Hello Everyone,

From the past few months, I am facing Internet speed drop issue. Already changed my router, still no luck. One thing that I have noticed is when I disconnect my laptop from wifi and then re-connect speed becomes good. So, is there any issue with my laptop? Would like to know if this is true.

Windows 10 Pro
    Version- 1607

TIA

:)

kaman, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Increase Internet Speed

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. Nowadays i am getting Slow Broadband Internet Speed. I want to know the steps to improve or increase or get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds.

Help me with steps for get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds. Thanks...

GavinMathos, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Internet Speed Issue

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Internet Speed Issue

1. Internet Speed Issue - Similar Threads - Internet Speed Issue

2. Internet speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet speed: My ethernet speed is just 10mbps but when I disconnect the ethernet it shows link speed back to 1000gbps, after having a speed test it's shows 9-10mbps, how to increase the speed...
  3. Internet Speed

Internet Speed: My Internet Speed is 100 Mbps but on my Laptop it's showing not more than 45Mbps whereas on phone it shows100+mbps. Model Dell Inspiron 5537 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed/520da7d7-eaac-42a7-a621-9f1250d4e8bc
  4. Slow internet speed issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet speed issue: Hello Friends, First of all i want to tell you that i am not a pro user of computer Window10 and just started learning it myself. I have been having internet speed issue for a long time and could not fix it yet. I am using ethernet with speed of 100mbps. Most of the time i am...
  5. Slow internet speed issue

Slow internet speed issue: Hello Friends, First of all i want to tell you that i am not a pro user of computer Window10 and just started learning it myself. I have been having internet speed issue for a long time and could not fix it yet. I am using ethernet with speed of 100mbps. Most of the time i am...
  6. Slow internet speed issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Weird - Internet Speed Throttling Issue

Weird - Internet Speed Throttling Issue: All, I've noticed that I get really different speeds when speed testing through Cox's speedtest.net and through any other speed test (Fast.com, speedofme, etc.). Now, this would be just a weird anomaly, but I think it is affecting my wife's zoom webinars. For the past couple...
  8. Internet speed issues just in this Pc

Internet speed issues just in this Pc: I am conected via ethernet cable and in testmy.net the download speed is a lot slower than in other pages, but just in this Pc, using testmy.net in another Pc in the same router the download speed is correct. Then I tried using my phone internet via usb in both Pcs and the...
  9. Internet Speed Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Speed Issues: I am running Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.418. My issue with my WiFi is that whenever i am plugged in and charging, the speed of my internet caps to around 20 mbps but when i am not plugged in, it is normal of around 50 mbps. I am connected on the 5ghz band wifi...
  10. Internet Speeds

Internet Speeds: Hi folks, just looking for some information here. I have been a long-time Virgin Media customer and never really had cause to complain before. When we moved house back in May they had to do a fresh installation as they couldn't find the cable that came into the property...