Windows 10: Internet speed slows for one computer but not all

Discus and support Internet speed slows for one computer but not all in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Internet slows down for one computer but not all of them, I have some troubleshooting information below. Code: [CMD]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Equation, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Equation Win User

Internet speed slows for one computer but not all

Internet slows down for one computer but not all of them, I have some troubleshooting information below.

[/quote]
    Then this is network diagnostic log

[/quote] Someone help me solve the problem please

:)

Equation, Nov 6, 2015
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

I have cable internet, download 150mb / upload 10mb. When i test the connection on my phone via wifi in the same room as the computer it is downloading at 175mb / and uploading at 12mb. Ive tested other computers and they are not having the same issue.
    The speeds are identical when testing speeds over ethernet and wifi.

Thank You

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

CODYPORTER, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Equation Win User

Post possible solutions

Equation, Nov 6, 2015
  5. davexnet Win User
    Driver issue? Open the device manager and find out what driver it's using. Microsoft/Realtek, version number, etc,etc.

Have you tried the Windows 8 driver from the Realtek site. See the "software" link at the bottom of this page:
    Realtek

davexnet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet speed slows for one computer but not all - Similar Threads - Internet speed slows

2. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only: I have Bell Fibe internet that provides 1,000Mbit download and 750Mbit upload. I have a Desktop and a Laptop. The wired connection is Modem/Router -> Cat6 Cable -> Switch -> Cat5e Cable -> Wall Jack -> Cat5e Cable -> Computer.Connected to my Laptop, I get full speeds. About...
  3. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only: I have Bell Fibe internet that provides 1,000Mbit download and 750Mbit upload. I have a Desktop and a Laptop. The wired connection is Modem/Router -> Cat6 Cable -> Switch -> Cat5e Cable -> Wall Jack -> Cat5e Cable -> Computer.Connected to my Laptop, I get full speeds. About...
  4. Internet Speed slow only on one PC

Internet Speed slow only on one PC: I've noticed that when the new Windows Update released , my internet was acting a bit weird on my Windows 10 Notebook PC,programs like YouTube have huge buffering times to play videos and Steam takes Hours to download 1GB games. i have a 300mb/s Internet connection, and all...
  5. Slow internet speed on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow internet speed on computer: Internet speed on my computer is slower than 2 mbps while on all other devices it is 30mbps plus - how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-speed-on-computer/7de02cba-a201-4cc0-a453-8e013eff9e91
  6. Slow internet speed on only on computer

Slow internet speed on only on computer: I have Spectrum 200mbps internet here in my office. We have 3 wired Dell desktops with Windows 10 and a wireless Night Hawk router. 2 of my wired desktops are at 225mbps and one is under 10mbps. Even my wireless cellphone is coming in at around 225mbps How can I speed up my...
  7. Internet speed is slow on all browsers

Internet speed is slow on all browsers: Hi, after the recent updateFebruary 2020 of windows 10 all my browsers like brave, firefox, chrome have a very slow speed to browse maximum of 64kbps my internet speed works fine on all my other devicesphone or pc. I also noticed idm's download speed works smoothly as usual....
  8. Slow internet speed on all Windows computers in household

Slow internet speed on all Windows computers in household: Hello everyone, All of the devices in my household phones and macbooks have a good internet connection, except for my windows computer, and that of a friend who brought his Win 10 computer today. I had a similar problem last year and after trying numerous solutions from...
  9. slow internet on one computer

slow internet on one computer: Hello, i have slow connection on a windows 10 device (1,1 Mbps) and on my phone and other devices the internet speed on the same network is 20 Mbps. I have tried replacing wifi dongle, tried restarting the wifi router, but nothing seems to work. Sometimes my computer decides...
  10. Internet speed slow on one computer but fine on the rest of computers

Internet speed slow on one computer but fine on the rest of computers: I just updated to Windows 10 but I think the problem was with Windows 8 too, Sometimes my internet is out on my PC while the internet is still up on my brothers PC, tho this problem happens about 3 times a very few days.. We have 5+ computers in the house and 4 are on daily...