Windows 10: Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile

Discus and support Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop model is BOHK-WAX9X. Recently I have been having internet speed test issues whereby Ookla works seamlessly on my mobile devices iPad, phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous_157, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile

My laptop model is BOHK-WAX9X. Recently I have been having internet speed test issues whereby Ookla works seamlessly on my mobile devices iPad, phone etc. and has rapid fluctuations of internet speeds, whereas my laptop tests are showing laggy, intermittent changes in speed which suggests that there is high latency in internet connection specifically in my laptop I have attached a youtube video illustrating my problem https://youtu.be/ndR3U44JdPM. I have tired uninstalling and reinstalling the network drivers, I've rebooted my laptop with a clean boot after resetting my network and it stil

:)

Anonymous_157, Dec 2, 2023

2. Internet lags while gaming

Can surf internet with no lag, Playing games like TF2, Gmod, Counter strike :global offensive. Max resolution. cable speed is around 20 mb/s with 5 mbs up
    specs will be listed in 1 min

nathan10007, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 2, 2023
  4. flmatter Win User

Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile

Internet lags while gaming

as @ZenZimZaliben has said fill out system specs or list them for us ......

Question #1 Can you surf internet fine with no lag issues?
    Question #2 What games are you playing that experience the lag issues? What resolution settings are you using for your games? Max, min or something in the middle?
    Question #3 What is your dsl/cable speed? are you are running 10mbs down and 1 mbs up?

flmatter, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile

1. Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile - Similar Threads - Internet speed test

2. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  3. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  4. Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile: My laptop model is BOHK-WAX9X. Recently I have been having internet speed test issues whereby Ookla works seamlessly on my mobile devices iPad, phone etc. and has rapid fluctuations of internet speeds, whereas my laptop tests are showing laggy, intermittent changes in speed...
  5. very slower internet speeds and lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slower internet speeds and lagging: When I go to look in task manager it shows that my send and receive speeds are 20-70 Kbps when my speeds are supposed to be 250 Mbps+ and even when I'm playing games it's super laggy and almost unplayable and I use an ethernet cable. Furthermore when i go online and do an...
  6. very slower internet speeds and lagging

very slower internet speeds and lagging: When I go to look in task manager it shows that my send and receive speeds are 20-70 Kbps when my speeds are supposed to be 250 Mbps+ and even when I'm playing games it's super laggy and almost unplayable and I use an ethernet cable. Furthermore when i go online and do an...
  7. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop: I was using my work laptop to share internet to my iphone using an inbuilt mobile hotspot feature I have lan connenction all the time during my work hours. Now, I am facing a problem that when i open the mobile hotspot feature, I can only use internet on my iphone and there's...
  8. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop: I was using my work laptop to share internet to my iphone using an inbuilt mobile hotspot feature I have lan connenction all the time during my work hours. Now, I am facing a problem that when i open the mobile hotspot feature, I can only use internet on my iphone and there's...
  9. Mobile Hotspot working fine but no internet on laptop

10. Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Speed is very slow on Laptop but on mobile phone it is perfect: Hi all, I faced this issue 2 months back and after searching for possible solutions to fix this issue, I ran below command and DL/UP speed got back to normal and the ping too (from 45ms to 2 ms). cmd> netsh int TCP set global autotuninglevel=disabled But today when I'm...