Windows 10: Internet speed tests says i have upwards of 25mbps download and 4.5+ upload, yet all my...

Discus and support Internet speed tests says i have upwards of 25mbps download and 4.5+ upload, yet all my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My internet is clearly capable of higher download speeds but whenever i download something, it seems capped to around 2mbps? Anyway to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SK-XVII, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Internet speed tests says i have upwards of 25mbps download and 4.5+ upload, yet all my...

My internet is clearly capable of higher download speeds but whenever i download something, it seems capped to around 2mbps? Anyway to fix this?

submitted by /u/SK-XVII
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SK-XVII, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Franco22 Win User

Network speed test not showing history or upload speed Windows 10

I just downloaded Network Speed Test from the MS Store but it shows only the download speed. It doesn't show the upload speed nor the history. Any suggestions, anyone?

Franco22, Sep 10, 2020
  3. @RaXxaa@ Win User
    Internet speed 16Mbps download seppd 1.5 ?

Hey guys i cant help notice but my package say 16Mbps download and 2Mbps upload, then why do i get around 2000Kbps(2mbps) download speeds? Even the internet speed test say\
    20MBPS Download?

@RaXxaa@, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Internet speed tests says i have upwards of 25mbps download and 4.5+ upload, yet all my...

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Internet speed tests says i have upwards of 25mbps download and 4.5+ upload, yet all my...

1. Internet speed tests says i have upwards of 25mbps download and 4.5+ upload, yet all my... - Similar Threads - Internet speed tests

2. Internet Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Upload Speed: I had been running Windows 11 for several years on my Dell XPX 8930, with Download speeds exceeding 900 Mbps and Upload speed in excess of 50 Mbps. I am using Cat 6 cable to connect to my modem-router. A few days ago the upload speed suddenly went down to about 1 Mbps.When I...
  3. Internet Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Upload Speed: I had been running Windows 11 for several years on my Dell XPX 8930, with Download speeds exceeding 900 Mbps and Upload speed in excess of 50 Mbps. I am using Cat 6 cable to connect to my modem-router. A few days ago the upload speed suddenly went down to about 1 Mbps.When I...
  4. Slow internet, yet "speed test" says OK.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet, yet "speed test" says OK.: I have recently started experiencing really slow download speeds on every screen when I am using Microsoft Edge,Trying "windows repair" instructions there was a software download called Restoro, that told me I had lots of errors on everything, especially Miscrosoft Edge. But...
  5. Slow internet, yet "speed test" says OK.

Slow internet, yet "speed test" says OK.: I have recently started experiencing really slow download speeds on every screen when I am using Microsoft Edge,Trying "windows repair" instructions there was a software download called Restoro, that told me I had lots of errors on everything, especially Miscrosoft Edge. But...
  6. Slow internet, yet "speed test" says OK.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My download speeds are different on speed test then when I download something.

My download speeds are different on speed test then when I download something.: On every speed test it says my download speeds are from 50-60 Mps. But when I download something the highest it goes is 6 Mps. I know it is not because of my WIFI but more because of my PC because on my XBOX it is around 50 to 60. But it is also not Malware or Viruses because...
  8. WIFI status says i have a good internet speed, yet a speed test says my internet is...

WIFI status says i have a good internet speed, yet a speed test says my internet is...: Hello All I went to network connections and clicked on the interface I use to get to the WIFI status for the device. Everything seems to be well, signal quality is subpar however my internet speed is 21.7 Mbps. Yet when I perform a speed test on my device, my download speed...
  9. Internet upload speed

Internet upload speed: I recently installed windows 10 and faced an issue that the internet upload speed is very low. I tried to follow some suggestions from different groups but nothing worked. any feedback, please? [ATTACH]...
  10. internet upload speed

internet upload speed: I have 300mbps download on Ethernet but only c4mbps upload. What could be limiting the upload speed? My Dell laptop has a Qualcomm QCA1565 adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-upload-speed/5f354974-2bfe-4be2-9e79-327ae6751b45