Windows 10: Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards.

Discus and support Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ethernet When I turn on my pc for the first time in the morning, my internet speeds are around .5 down and .5 up, while they are usually around 600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TigerCowboy, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards.

Ethernet When I turn on my pc for the first time in the morning, my internet speeds are around .5 down and .5 up, while they are usually around 600 down and 20 up. After I restart my pc, they go back to normal but my ping in games is very fluctuant and almost unplayable. I've tried factory resetting my pc twice now, and whenever I do, everything seems to work fine for about two days or so, then goes back to the same issues. I've installed the latest drivers and reinstalled them multiple times. Could this be a hardware issue? And if so is there any way to fix it? Thanks

Specs:

Windows 10

MSI MPG Z490 gaming edge

Intel I9-10900k

RTX 2070 super

16gb ram

500g ssd

2 tb hdd

:)

TigerCowboy, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards.

Increase Internet Speed

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. Nowadays i am getting Slow Broadband Internet Speed. I want to know the steps to improve or increase or get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds.

Help me with steps for get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds. Thanks...

GavinMathos, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards.

1. Internet speeds slow until restart in morning, still not fully functional afterwards. - Similar Threads - Internet speeds slow

2. Slow internet speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet speed: Why my HP Notebook - 15-ac123tx catches slow internet speed 10mbps while on other laptop it catches max speed 30mbps at same wifi router? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-speed/f12c2763-a978-40bf-905b-d2acfe3a1bab
  3. Slow Internet Speed

Slow Internet Speed: Hello, I've been having problems with my internet on Windows 10.Usually my Download MB per second is 12 MB to 32 MB fast, but since I got a new windows after my old was broken, my internet has been acting weird, it takes literally 10 minutes for me to just download a 10 MB...
  4. Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speed: Hello, I've been having problems with my internet on Windows 10.Usually my Download MB per second is 12 MB to 32 MB fast, but since I got a new windows after my old was broken, my internet has been acting weird, it takes literally 10 minutes for me to just download a 10 MB...
  5. Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. slow internet speed

slow internet speed: have a question my network adapter only getting 17mbps download i got 100mbps internet i tried replacing the cord and had cable company come out and see whats wrong everything else in the house is getting 100mbps my laptop and phone and Xbox one all got 100mbps i tried...
  7. Slow Internet Speed

Slow Internet Speed: Hi, I have recently upgraded my old windows 10 pro. Now whenever i download anything the speed seems very low. when i connect same wifi to other laptop the speed is very high but on my personnel pc the speed is in KBs.. Help me thanks.....
  8. Slow internet speeds after fully upgrading windows 10

Slow internet speeds after fully upgrading windows 10: after fully upgrading windows 10 to 1809 my internet speeds go down to 100ish up and 10 down, on a fresh version of windows before updating anthing im getting my full speeds of 800+ down and 50 up. have tried the following,tried all of this...
  9. slowed internet speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slowed internet speed: [ATTACH] ILitt(Customer)asked a question. Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:54 AM I have a 300MB internet connection. It ran fine for several months and then the speed dropped to 89MB. I have had a tech service guy here and Spectrum. Both tell me my router and modem are...
  10. Slow speed of internet

Slow speed of internet: Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-speed-of-internet/e2ad41f0-f2f1-4bc8-b564-75963e4c272a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows network adapter slow until restart