Windows 10: Internet speeds while gaming, I am fairly sure it is W10

Discus and support Internet speeds while gaming, I am fairly sure it is W10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Well for starters, this has been happening for a month, if that. When I boot up a game , my internet speed on my computer dies to almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeterBrady, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Internet speeds while gaming, I am fairly sure it is W10

Hey Well for starters, this has been happening for a month, if that. When I boot up a game , my internet speed on my computer dies to almost nothing.Now at first I thought it was Steam blocking everything but the game from the internet. I do not play very many multiplayer games any more so I was not sure if the games them selves had good internet connections. I was mainly wanting to listen to youtube while playing a casual game or 2. This is impossible. Regardless of game, be it a AAA or a tiny 50mb game, my internet dives from 100Mbps to 0.5-3Mbps. Now my phone, my laptop, my other pc all sho

:)

PeterBrady, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Increase Internet Speed

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. Nowadays i am getting Slow Broadband Internet Speed. I want to know the steps to improve or increase or get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds.

Help me with steps for get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds. Thanks...

GavinMathos, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Internet speeds while gaming, I am fairly sure it is W10

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Internet speeds while gaming, I am fairly sure it is W10

1. Internet speeds while gaming, I am fairly sure it is W10 - Similar Threads - Internet speeds while

2. Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened: Hi,I have a small problem. When I play video games, which require internet connection doesn't matter if it's a super new, demanding game, or an old one, my internet is super slow when trying to browse through the internet while the game is minimalized. It's to the point, that...
  3. Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with internet speed while any sort of online games opened: Hi,I have a small problem. When I play video games, which require internet connection doesn't matter if it's a super new, demanding game, or an old one, my internet is super slow when trying to browse through the internet while the game is minimalized. It's to the point, that...
  4. Dramatic Decrease in Internet speed while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dramatic Decrease in Internet speed while gaming: My computer is getting slower internet speeds than what its testing to. When running a speed test on my desktop on speedtest.net it shows download speeds of 900+ Mbps on the ethernet cable. When Im gaming on Red Dead Online I can only get max 200Kbps. When I use WiFi I get...
  5. Dramatic Decrease in Internet speed while gaming

Dramatic Decrease in Internet speed while gaming: My computer is getting slower internet speeds than what its testing to. When running a speed test on my desktop on speedtest.net it shows download speeds of 900+ Mbps on the ethernet cable. When Im gaming on Red Dead Online I can only get max 400Kbps. When I use WiFi I get...
  6. Microphone disables while I am in a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone disables while I am in a game.: Me and my friends have been playing escape from tarkov and we use the xbox game bar party chat system to communicate. Recently the game added in VoIP and now every time the match is about to start my microphone gets disabled to where my friends in party chat cannot hear me. I...
  7. Microphone disables while I am in a game.

Microphone disables while I am in a game.: Me and my friends have been playing escape from tarkov and we use the xbox game bar party chat system to communicate. Recently the game added in VoIP and now every time the match is about to start my microphone gets disabled to where my friends in party chat cannot hear me. I...
  8. LOW CPU SPEED WHILE GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOW CPU SPEED WHILE GAMING: I have a problem with my laptop L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop IdeaPad. it started 2 weeks ago.my CPU goes from 4.19 GHz to 0.9 GHz after 5 min of playing any game like control assassins creed unity/origin/Valhalla/ battlefield 5 / Nioh 2 then sudden FPS from something like 60 fps...
  9. No internet while playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet while playing games: I hadn't used this computer in a couple months, so when I came back, I had to do a lot of updates and the like. Most notably was the blue windows installation screen, whichever update that was. Anyway, I came back to play some games, but I have no internet while the game is...
  10. internet speed in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet speed in games: my pc is connected on a fast ethernet connection around 50 mbps, my browser is fast as usual, and files download quickly. however whenever I play an online game I have incredible amounts of network lag, with applications showing that games like fifa and warzone are only...