Windows 10: Internet status ahowing a line and dots

Discus and support Internet status ahowing a line and dots in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my laptop has been experincing some problems with internet connectivity When i checked the network status it had shown 2 line and dots and i cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Multison, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Internet status ahowing a line and dots

my laptop has been experincing some problems with internet connectivity

When i checked the network status it had shown 2 line and dots and i cannot find the internet logo in my taskbar and i can find the wifi button on the action center however it can connect to remembered networks and usb tethered networks however does not show up and does not provide internet to the web

I had done a reset because of this problem but it did not fix this

submitted by /u/Multison
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Multison, Apr 9, 2020

2. 2 Dotted lines on my screen appears frequently

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are seeing two vertical lines could be a malfunction of your monitor. We'd like to know some information about the two vertical dotted lines that appears on your screen so we can better assist you.

• Can you send us a screenshot of the two vertical dotted lines?
    • Can you try to unplug and re-plug the cord that is connected at the back of your PC and check if the issue persist?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Apr 9, 2020
  3. dotted lines

How do I remove dotted horizontal lines in my Excel

powerball0, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Internet status ahowing a line and dots

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Internet status ahowing a line and dots :)

Naki, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Internet status ahowing a line and dots

1. Internet status ahowing a line and dots - Similar Threads - Internet status ahowing

2. Thin black dotted line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thin black dotted line: Hello, recently I got a thin vertical black dotted line going from the top to the middle of the screen. Does anybody know how can I fix this???The screen is not scratched, I checked...
  3. Thin black dotted line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thin black dotted line: Hello, recently I got a thin vertical black dotted line going from the top to the middle of the screen. Does anybody know how can I fix this???The screen is not scratched, I checked...
  4. Thin black dotted line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  6. Are these white dotted lines normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are these white dotted lines normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyuw39/are_these_white_dotted_lines_normal/
  7. dotted line

dotted line: there is one pink color line on my desktop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dotted-line/93d67498-e510-4933-b8ad-0604c5a45370
  8. vertical lines of dots on screen

vertical lines of dots on screen: [ATTACH]hello, i am using surface pro 4 for about 2 years now and it never had any problem but recently there are times where a line of dots appear when i was using the surface. later, it will dissappear and came back again. what is the problem? software? hardware? please...
  9. Wifi status shows dotted line+lines under it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi status shows dotted line+lines under it: So not too long ago i downloaded the infamous “desktop goose” that i had seen on the internet just for fun. But the next day, i logged onto my laptop and the wifi wasnt working. I checked the settings and on the wifi status i saw some weird lines. I dont know what this means...
  10. The constant dotted line box.

in Windows 10 Support
    The constant dotted line box.: In pretty much every Windows session I end up getting the dotted line box around my desktop icons. Even after restarting Windows Explorer (which ends it) it's not long before it returns. Is there a more permanent way to prevent this happening or is this just the joys of Win...