Windows 10: Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot

Discus and support Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Every few days, I'm on Chrome and Internet stops working suddenly. Here is the picture. Read the text below... [ATTACH] Only a reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alex LOUIS MORLEVAT, May 14, 2019.

1. Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot

Hello,

Every few days, I'm on Chrome and Internet stops working suddenly. Here is the picture. Read the text below...

Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot d2c9c379-61c8-43ba-a71c-228a97dcbba5?upload=true.png

Only a reboot fixes the issue and gives me a few days again.

What may be the issue? How to fix that?

Thank you

:)

Alex LOUIS MORLEVAT, May 14, 2019

2. Internet Explorer has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Internet Explorer on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know:

• If you have made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in causing this issue?
    • If you were able to see any error code/ error message when Internet Explorer crashes?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    internet explorer has stopped working

Hi Lawrence,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

What is the exact error message you get?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Do let us know if Internet Explorer started working. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 14, 2019
  4. Casheti Win User

Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot

Internet stops working randomly...

Hi...I use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer...they both work fine...and then all of a sudden, my internet stops working...I have recently found out if i connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, I can use the internet again...but it always works on auto detect proxy settings until that time it just goes...so why does it just...stop working??? And when I set it to connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, EVERYTHING apart from AIM works....wtf....please...I am in DESPERATE NEED OF ASSISTANCE...NTL CUSTOMER SERVICES IS BULLSHIT AND DOESN'T HELP

Casheti, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot

1. Internet Stops working every few days and need a reboot - Similar Threads - Internet Stops working

2. Windows 10, Indexing of drive stops every few days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, Indexing of drive stops every few days: I have an external USB 5TB, NTFS format drive that Windows 10 indexes successfully, but after a few days it looses all the index information for that drive. So when I search the drive in File Explorer, no results come up. I ran the Windows indexing troubleshooter and it says...
  3. Windows 10, Indexing of drive stops every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Indexing of drive stops every few days: I have an external USB 5TB, NTFS format drive that Windows 10 indexes successfully, but after a few days it looses all the index information for that drive. So when I search the drive in File Explorer, no results come up. I ran the Windows indexing troubleshooter and it says...
  4. Windows 10, Indexing of drive stops every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  6. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  7. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  8. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  9. Why are Windows updates requiring reboots every few days?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are Windows updates requiring reboots every few days?: In the past 2 weeks, at least 3 times I have logged on to my computer only to receive a notification that Windows will be rebooting my computer to install updates. This is extremely annoying. I leave many apps open all the time with work in progress. Having to reboot my...
  10. Various BSODs every few days

Various BSODs every few days: Hello I have been getting random BSODs for the past couple weeks, been trying to figure it out on my own but I feel like it is time to ask for some help. Recently the BSOD had the error message KERNAL_SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. I rebooted with Driver Verifier and got the...