Windows 10: Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Discus and support Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Team!I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC.I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by olat_dragneel, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Hello Team!I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC.I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection Wi-Fi works just fine.When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access" and I get no error messages.But when I try to open a website in a browser, it just hangs and after a while shows the following error: https://prnt.sc/11wuumxI've tried this in several browsers, including Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Brave and Vivaldi. No browser works, but Firefox is the only one showing an error message

:)

olat_dragneel, Apr 23, 2021
  2. McSweg Win User

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device [​IMG]

Also, I did the chkdsk C: /F /R but it didn't do anything.

It got stuck at 21% every single time and when ever I restart my PC it constantly starts scanning. Not sure how to stop it.

McSweg, Apr 23, 2021
  3. McSweg Win User

d

update didnt work, internet still randomly goes out.

McSweg, Apr 23, 2021
  4. McSweg Win User

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

a
    whats wrong

Hey guys! I figured out how to update it *Biggrin

Hopefully it fixes it, will report results

McSweg, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

1. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device - Similar Threads - Internet stops working

2. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  3. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  4. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: this is frustrating. Teams and Outlook still works but the internet has drops.Only option is to restart your device to fix internet breaking issue...
  5. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: this is frustrating. Teams and Outlook still works but the internet has drops.Only option is to restart your device to fix internet breaking issue...
  6. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Connected devices suddenly stop working until hard restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected devices suddenly stop working until hard restart: Hi all,I have recently been having an issue while playing Elden Ring that is becoming more frequent. While I'm playing, Xbox Elite controller over USB and Bluetooth keyboard suddenly stop responding However, my Logitech mouse over USB dongle still works fine. Since I'm...
  8. Connected devices suddenly stop working until hard restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connected devices suddenly stop working until hard restart: Hi all,I have recently been having an issue while playing Elden Ring that is becoming more frequent. While I'm playing, Xbox Elite controller over USB and Bluetooth keyboard suddenly stop responding However, my Logitech mouse over USB dongle still works fine. Since I'm...
  9. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: Hello Team! I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC. I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection (Wi-Fi works just fine). When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access"...
  10. USB ports randomly stop working until I restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB ports randomly stop working until I restart: Hello, I don’t know if this is the right place to get this kind of help, but I didn't see any rules opposing it so figured I'd give it a shot. So, my USB ports all stop working at a random rate, forcing me to restart my laptop. I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware thing...