Windows 10: Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Discus and support Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Team!I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC.I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by olat_dragneel, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

Hello Team!I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC.I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection Wi-Fi works just fine.When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access" and I get no error messages.But when I try to open a website in a browser, it just hangs and after a while shows the following error: https://prnt.sc/11wuumxI've tried this in several browsers, including Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Brave and Vivaldi. No browser works, but Firefox is the only one showing an error message

:)

olat_dragneel, Apr 23, 2021
  2. McSweg Win User

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device [​IMG]

Also, I did the chkdsk C: /F /R but it didn't do anything.

It got stuck at 21% every single time and when ever I restart my PC it constantly starts scanning. Not sure how to stop it.

McSweg, Apr 23, 2021
  3. McSweg Win User

d

update didnt work, internet still randomly goes out.

McSweg, Apr 23, 2021
  4. McSweg Win User

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

a
    whats wrong

Hey guys! I figured out how to update it *Biggrin

Hopefully it fixes it, will report results

McSweg, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

1. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device - Similar Threads - Internet stops working

2. Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working randomly until I restart the device: Hello Team! I'm experiencing a really frustrating issue on my Windows 10 PC. I lose internet access randomly during the day on my wired connection (Wi-Fi works just fine). When this happens, the internet icon in the lower right corner remains the same, shows "Internet Access"...
  3. Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it

Internet disconnects at random times and won't reconnect until I restart it: I've been having this issue lately maybe since like last year. My pc will randomly disconnect and if I try to connect it to my wifi it won't let me forcing me to restart the pc to be able to reconnect. It gives me the error message "" like in the image I attached Is it...
  4. All videos will stop working until I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    All videos will stop working until I restart my computer: I recently updated to Windows 10, and I'm having problems with videos. Sometimes, videos will randomly stop playing, and I have to restart my computer to play them. This includes videos I play with VLC, Windows Media Player, and the Films and TV app, but also on YouTube, etc....
  5. Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet randomly stops working: (I apologize for bad english, not my first language) Since July I've noticed that my connection randomly stops working every once in a while (usually every 15/30 minutes). It usually stops working, then I deactivate and reactivate the Wi-fi and it goes back to normal....
  6. USB ports randomly stop working until I restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB ports randomly stop working until I restart: Hello, I don’t know if this is the right place to get this kind of help, but I didn't see any rules opposing it so figured I'd give it a shot. So, my USB ports all stop working at a random rate, forcing me to restart my laptop. I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware thing...
  7. Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Random Internet Spikes Until Restarting PC: Hello, I'm currently experiencing random internet spikes whenever I'm playing multiplayer games for long hours. I have to restart my pc which stops the lag but comes back a few games later. No one is on the internet but myself. I've used command prompt to find if I have...
  8. Microphone input stops randomly until application is stopped and restarted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone input stops randomly until application is stopped and restarted: Ok, so this issue is driving me nuts. I have a headset with separate mic and headphone 3.5 jacks. Also have a USB driven behringer UM2 with a mic setup. Both experience the same problem. Stops working in Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, anything I use. The call must be...
  9. In-build keyboard stops working until restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In-build keyboard stops working until restart: I'm on HP Pavillion laptop (HP Pavilion 15-AU030NG) with Windows10 x 64. I'm experiencing a weird behavior of the in-build keyboard since some time: Case 1 If i plug out my usb keyboard, so the in-build laptop PS/2 keyboard remains dead, until i restart the laptop. After...
  10. Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices): So it just happens 100% random out of no where and I get this error: (note i ripped this image off google but this is the exact thing that happens) [img] so I found TWO temporary fixes. One: unplug router / modem for 10 sec and replug Two: Go to the network...