Windows 10: Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 the connection to the internet from my laptop has been shakey. Every so often I will randomly lose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tidakriger, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10

Ever since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 the connection to the internet from my laptop has been shakey. Every so often I will randomly lose connection to the internet (A yellow triangle with a ! appears over the wifi symbol), but this does not affect other devices and the number of devices connected to the wifi does not contribute, as it happens throughout the day and night.

This issue seems to "fix" after running the troubleshoot, but it will still occur sometime after. I need a permanent fix to this issue, I cannot be bothered running the troubleshoot every thirty minutes and it is really upsetting me.

:)

Tidakriger, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Internet Explorer has suddenly stopped working

Hi June,

There are several possible reasons why your Internet Explorer suddenly stops working on your Windows 10 computer. It can be because of another program causing conflicts with Internet Explorer or some system files are corrupted.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Which version of Internet Explorer are you using?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? Can you send a screenshot?

For steps to help resolve the issue with Internet Explorer, you can check the article on this

link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10

Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10

1. Internet suddenly stop working for computer only after upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internet suddenly stop

2. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?: Recently moved and set my computer back up. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops. Everything says it's good and diagnostics can't find anything wrong. I've tried resetting drivers and DNS caches. Both ethernet and wifi not working. Ethernet is...
  3. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?: Recently moved and set my computer back up. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops. Everything says it's good and diagnostics can't find anything wrong. I've tried resetting drivers and DNS caches. Both ethernet and wifi not working. Ethernet is...
  4. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet suddenly stops working completelly after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet suddenly stops working completelly after upgrading to Windows 11: I tried upgrading to Windows 11 on my desktop, but when I do, my ethernet completelly stops working. I have tried everything, restarting the PC, restarting the router, taking the cable out n in, troubleshooters in Windows, network reset, disabling/uninstalling network devices...
  6. Ethernet suddenly stops working completelly after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet suddenly stops working completelly after upgrading to Windows 11: I tried upgrading to Windows 11 on my desktop, but when I do, my ethernet completelly stops working. I have tried everything, restarting the PC, restarting the router, taking the cable out n in, troubleshooters in Windows, network reset, disabling/uninstalling network devices...
  7. After windows 10 upgrade internet not working

After windows 10 upgrade internet not working: Error “ problem with driver for Ethernet adapter - driver was updated Error - problem with driver for the Wifi adapter. can not connect at all to wifi or even thru a network cable?......
  8. Why would the computer not check for updates if the internet suddenly stops working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why would the computer not check for updates if the internet suddenly stops working?: When I turned it on an hour ago the internet suddenly stopped working. And now it doesn't want to automatically check for updates anymore. Would I have to wait till tomorrow for it to check for them again, or will it do it later on today? It usually checks for them when I...
  9. Internet suddenly stopped working

Internet suddenly stopped working: So my router crashed earlier, but after it was restarted every device but my computer was able to reconnect, however my pc decided no, it wasn't going to work, it says that the ethernet connection is an "unidentified network". I've tried reinstalling drivers but I get nowhere...
  10. After upgrading to 10, PPPOE connection stops internet from working

After upgrading to 10, PPPOE connection stops internet from working: Hello! I did my upgrade quite shortly ago. Basically before that upgrade I had 2 connections at the same time: Local Area Connection with Ethernet and my PPPOE connection as advised by my provider. I've been using my PPPOE connection for years to sidestep some connection...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stop working network suddenly

2. internet suddenly stop working in windows 10