Windows 10: INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10

Discus and support INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to change the settings in "Internet Time" to stop the clock from automatically synchronising with 'time.windows.com' but I keep getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VirginiaGill, Jan 4, 2019.

1. INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10

I am trying to change the settings in "Internet Time" to stop the clock from automatically synchronising with 'time.windows.com' but I keep getting a message which states "Unable to continue - You do not have permission to perform this task. Please contact your computer administrator for help."

I am the ONLY user on this computer and therefore my account is an administrator account.

I have only basic computer skills so I am hoping for an easy solution.

Please help.

:)

VirginiaGill, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 4, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    What's up with time syncing on Win 8.1 !?

Puts a constant net and cpu load on a machine? It auto syncs once a week and it takes about 10 seconds when it is successful... You really can't live with that 10 seconds of internet use and CPU use a week?!

newtekie1, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10

1. INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - INTERNET AUTO SYNC

2. Windows 10 auto sync removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto sync removal: I just built a new computer with windows 10 on it my old one had windows 8.1 and now it is automatically syncing with my laptop which also has windows 10 on it.I would like to know if there is a way to simply turn of this automatic syncing as I use my laptop and my desktop...
  3. Windows 10 auto sync removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 auto sync removal: I just built a new computer with windows 10 on it my old one had windows 8.1 and now it is automatically syncing with my laptop which also has windows 10 on it.I would like to know if there is a way to simply turn of this automatic syncing as I use my laptop and my desktop...
  4. Windows 10 Time Sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Time Sync: Huge problem on my friends pc. It's running windows 10 and the time won't sync correctly. And I think as a result, no Microsoft apps work. Game pass games don't work, Microsoft store apps don't work, etc. But other than that Windows 10 works fine. Is the time sync the reason?...
  5. Windows 10 Time Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Time Sync: Huge problem on my friends pc. It's running windows 10 and the time won't sync correctly. And I think as a result, no Microsoft apps work. Game pass games don't work, Microsoft store apps don't work, etc. But other than that Windows 10 works fine. Is the time sync the reason?...
  6. Internet time sync on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet time sync on Windows 10: I have been trying to sync my device time with the internet but it is not working. It was working fine until I formatted my pc in order to remove some malware my antivirus couldnt detect. I have checked everything I need to, my location, tried to sync it from control panel...
  7. time sync in windows 10

time sync in windows 10: Problem: A friend has an 8 years old HP Notebook and because of it's age the cmos battery does not longer function and so the time is hanging down in the morning like other body parts. I looked in the hw manual for the replacement chapter and found, that the cmos-battery is...
  8. Uncheck the sync with internet time option

Uncheck the sync with internet time option: Can't fine option for sync https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncheck-the-sync-with-internet-time-option/082116c3-2903-4289-87b3-c4f79858eb5d
  9. Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking: After I upgraded to 1809 internet server time stopped working. When I tried, Control panel, Date and Time, Internet time, chose server pool.ntp.org or any other server from drop down menu and pressed Update Now, it always showed an error. Tried also the same on other networks...
  10. windows time and internet time does't sync

windows time and internet time does't sync: im using dual boot, ubuntu and windows 10 with latest updated. but the hours exactly doesn't sync. for example, i booting on 10:00 am, then change to boot ubuntu then back on windows on 18:30pm the time still on 10am, but the minute gota change to 10:30pm, i trying using...