Windows 10: Internet Time Not Working

Discus and support Internet Time Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I am in Australia, and I have recently updated to the newest windows 10. After the update, the time zone keeps switching to UTC-8:00, whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KatLau (meow), Apr 23, 2019.

1. Internet Time Not Working

Hello. I am in Australia, and I have recently updated to the newest windows 10. After the update, the time zone keeps switching to UTC-8:00, whether automatic time zones is on or not. The correct time zone is UTC+10:00, but when I switch to it and restart, it always is back to UtC-8:00. Please help, as I cannot find a solution.

P.S Control Panel has also been tried. Attached pictures.

Internet Time Not Working 3bc156af-9adb-450b-80f5-18985d1d43bf?upload=true.jpg

:)

KatLau (meow), Apr 23, 2019

2. Internet Not Working In Windows 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As from the above mentioned description, I understood that you are not able to connect t MS Store and Edge. Did you try any troubleshooting steps yet?

I suggest you to run a Network troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” which is on top left pane.

• Select “Network Adapter” and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.

• Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.

• Uncheck Use a proxy server for your
      LAN
    Check if it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Internet Time Not Working

Internet connection stops working at random times

Hi Pkjlee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Try the below methods and check if it helps with your issue.

Method 1:Internet Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer
    website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Internet Time Not Working

1. Internet Time Not Working - Similar Threads - Internet Working

2. face recognition or Sign in through internet not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face recognition or Sign in through internet not working: My windows page will only allow me to login with face recognition or Sign in through internet. Neither option is working. How can I get into my computer?...
  3. face recognition or Sign in through internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    face recognition or Sign in through internet not working: My windows page will only allow me to login with face recognition or Sign in through internet. Neither option is working. How can I get into my computer?...
  4. face recognition or Sign in through internet not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  6. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  7. Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update: My internet is stopped working post windows update.. there is no wifi option to enable as well as airplane mode is completely disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-stopped-working-in-hp-laptop-post-windows/a574086f-e24d-4783-833a-e89101882a9b
  8. Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update

Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update: My internet is stopped working post windows update.. there is no wifi option to enable as well as airplane mode is completely disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-stopped-working-in-hp-laptop-post-windows/a574086f-e24d-4783-833a-e89101882a9b
  9. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  10. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet time not working windows 10