Windows 10: Internet time synchronation

Discus and support Internet time synchronation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I click to sync time it always adds 6 minutes to the next time check Why the 6 minutes are added? example this morning I see synced at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JPickett60, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Internet time synchronation

Whenever I click to sync time it always adds 6 minutes to the next time check Why the 6 minutes are added?

example this morning I see synced at 05:29am next scheduled sync is at 2:35pm.

:)

JPickett60, Oct 12, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows fails to synchronize with internet time - it times out

Hi,

You might have a different Date and Time configuration that's why your Windows fails to synchronize with
    Internet Time. To have this checked, try to change the server in your Internet Time Settings by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Date and Time.
    • Click on the Internet Time tab: then, click on Change settings.
    • Try to change or choose the Server, tick on the Update now, and click on
      OK.

Let us know the results after following the resolution provided.

John Sarc, Oct 12, 2019
  3. BobP3UX Win User
    Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Oct 12, 2019
  4. tfwul Win User

Internet time synchronation

Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10  

With me the Windows time is about 2-3 minutes off.

I did try to resync
    Control Panel\Clock, Language and Region->Tab Internet Time change settings
    using both time.windows.com and time.nist.gov
    no change

then w32tm /resync
    then set services.msc windows time->automatic

still no change.

didn't go thru the steps of Joanne: would not know where to find this 'SpecialPollInterval'-thing.

discovered this 'wrong windows time' as I normally set all clocks and my wristwatch to Windows.
    Updated all times when changing from Feb. 29 to march 01 and started missing the news on the radio and tv.

Will not be using Windows time anymore.

=

Internet time synchronation [​IMG]

Internet time synchronation [​IMG]

tfwul, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Internet time synchronation

1. Internet time synchronation - Similar Threads - Internet synchronation

2. File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive: I am trying to backup several different Windows computers to a single Windows computer by sharing the drives of the target computers and accessing them from the backup computer. But I am running into a file access permission issue. Setup:The target computers have a Windows...
  3. File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive: I am trying to backup several different Windows computers to a single Windows computer by sharing the drives of the target computers and accessing them from the backup computer. But I am running into a file access permission issue. Setup:The target computers have a Windows...
  4. File permissions issue for files downloaded from internet / synchronized by OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and clock can't synchronize to internet: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  6. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time and clock can't synchronize to internet: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  7. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Internet Time not Synchronizing to time.windows.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Time not Synchronizing to time.windows.com: Hi im getting timeout period error on synchronizing to time.windows.com for this i contacted my isp to check for the problem and after testing they sent me the response and told that my ip is blocked by microsoft. Below is the response i am attaching Dear Customer,...
  9. Synchronizing internet time servers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synchronizing internet time servers: Hello, I am trying to sync computers to the internet time server time.nist.gov. I have created a script where a registry key has been updated to point to the proper server and it works but the time does not automatically synchronize to it. Is there a way to automate this...
  10. After hours of desperate troubleshooting, I need help synchronizing Windows time with Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After hours of desperate troubleshooting, I need help synchronizing Windows time with Internet: I changed my time and date of windows for personal reasons, and now I'm trying to sync it back but for the love of me I can't. I have done every single step from this tutorial, I have browsed for hours on the internet, rebooted my pc a dozen times, and I'm having a mental...