Windows 10: Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??

Discus and support Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please can someone help me out here - this annoying Internet Explorer toolbar is just staying at the top of my screen! I have tried to delete Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oash18, Sep 26, 2018.

1. oash18 Win User

Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??

Please can someone help me out here - this annoying Internet Explorer toolbar is just staying at the top of my screen! I have tried to delete Internet Explorer, but it doesn't even show up on my apps and things. Here's a snip:

Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away?? [​IMG]

:)

oash18, Sep 26, 2018

2. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 27, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??

Norton Toolbar missing in Internet Explorer11 on Windows 10

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a apart of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about Norton toolbar on Internet Explorer. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you are still facing any issues with accessing Outlook mails on Internet Explorer?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps to enable Norton toolbar and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer by clicking on Start
      button, type Internet Explorer and selecting it.
    • Press Alt key from the keyboard, click on Tools
      from the toolbar.
    • Select Manage Add-ons.

• In the list of currently loaded Add-ons, click
      Norton Toolbar.

• If the status of Norton Toolbar
      is shown as Disabled, click Enable.

• In the list of currently loaded Add-ons, check the status of
      Norton Identity Protection

• If the status is shown as
      Disabled
      , click Enable.

• Click Close.

• Restart Internet Explorer.

For reference: I cannot find the Norton Identity Safe Toolbar on my web browser

Note: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee
    that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??

1. Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away?? - Similar Threads - Internet toolbar away

2. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  3. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  4. How to make it go away ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  5. How to make it go away ?

How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  6. How do I make volume bar go away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make volume bar go away?: This new volume bar with a massive pause and prev/next show up in groove music and I want to disable it it's so ****ing annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-volume-bar-go-away/b7c73f98-2c73-445e-8875-f8bc1f1a8963
  7. How do I make volume bar go away?

How do I make volume bar go away?: This new volume bar with a massive pause and prev/next show up in groove music and I want to disable it it's so ****ing annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-volume-bar-go-away/b7c73f98-2c73-445e-8875-f8bc1f1a8963
  8. How do I make volume bar go away?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do I make this toolbar go away?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make this toolbar go away?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rhino5253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f30vqt/how_do_i_make_this_toolbar_go_away/
  10. How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers

How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers: Over the last few months I've been uninstalling aps using Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 All I can figure at some point I got rid of these while the updates were pending install. Question is: How do I get rid of these three leftovers? [img] The Realtek Audio Control fails...