Windows 10: Internet tv for windows media player

Discus and support Internet tv for windows media player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have found in the program and features on my windows 10 pro the following Internet TV for windows media player about 13 meg dated 2012. which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milleranthony, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Internet tv for windows media player

Hi
    I have found in the program and features on my windows 10 pro the following Internet TV for windows media player
    about 13 meg dated 2012.

which I guess was from windows 7 pro upgraded to win 10 pro, I have a HP HPE -8-1075uk which came with a hauppauge msi2500dvbt and remote control.

Will it be OK and cause no issues if I uninstall the internet TV program.

Any assistance will be great

Tony

:)

milleranthony, Aug 7, 2015

2. After upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am not able to run Media Player

Original Title: Music & TV app and Windows Media Player

Dear sirs,

How to run Windows media Player and Music & TV apps ???

After upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am not able to run Media Player !!!!

PradoshRaychaudhuri, Aug 7, 2015
  3. slance310 Win User
    windows media player

Hi,

Windows Media Player 12 is already a part of Windows 10...

Do you possibly have the Win 10-N European version without Media Player and Internet Explorer ?

If you open Media Player and click on HELP on the upper left, and then ABOUT, it will display the version...

One thing you could try is to go to Programs and Features and click on "Turn Windows Features On and OFF"... Uncheck the box for Media Player and reboot...

Then recheck the box and reboot again... This may reinstall it...

BTW... Are you actually using Windows Media Player, or the new "Movies and TV" app... ?

slance310, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Internet tv for windows media player

Uninstalling something like that should be fine, however as a precaution and for peace of mind to you should do some backing up. Windows 10 gives you the option to back up you files through the control panel, and I'm almost 100% sure it has the option to make a system image, meaning if all goes wrong you're covered, its not nearly as complicated as you may think. I'd be happy to give more details or even instructions how to do this. Google should make it pretty easy I'm sure there will be YouTube videos galore.

tartanspartan01, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Internet tv for windows media player

1. Internet tv for windows media player - Similar Threads - Internet media player

2. How to open multiple instances/windows of films and tv media player?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to open multiple instances/windows of films and tv media player?: I know you can do this with VLC media player which I have, but I like to use films and tv for just personal preference for some mp4 videos, but every time I open another mp4 while another one is open, it plays the second mp4 but in the same windows, making the other mp4 stop...
  3. Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!: Hi, My Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop. After stopping manually and it starts to play in a few secs. CANNOT figure out why? Has anyone met the same problem? Try many solutions posted online, not working....
  4. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, TROUBLE ACCESSING INTERNET RADIO

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, TROUBLE ACCESSING INTERNET RADIO: TROUBLE ACCESSING INTERNET RADIO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-trouble-accessing-internet/d5669eb5-c48a-406c-bce8-52a70740266b
  5. Windows Media Player 12 allow internet access to home media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player 12 allow internet access to home media: In Windows Media Player 12 on my laptop, clicking on "streaming" gives me three choices to check if I wish, one being "Allow Internet access to home media". On a separate PC, also Windows 10 with WMP 12, I have only tow options to check, and the "allow Internet....etc" is NOT...
  6. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player: WHAT Happened to it? All of a sudden, it does not work. Saw that there was an update YESTERDAY to what? how would I know? No more njotice information about content for all I know, somebody hacked in. SO back to the topic at hand I went to settings, and system HIJACKED me...
  7. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: I have a Dell with windows 10. It has the media player app and a dvd player. It was working until today. I can get to the play screen but the play button is not working. What do I do?...
  8. Windows Media Player

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Media Player: So I've run into a problem with windows media player and altering song info. Usually I would go to "find album info", and edit all the info through that. But recently, when I pull up album info, there is no edit option. So, I can't change the album artist, contributing...
  9. Media player and VLC do not see networked TV

Media player and VLC do not see networked TV: I have a wired connection to my TV. The TV and Home network devices see each other on LAN1. However, unable to cast to TV as the win10 media player and VLC do not see LAN1. However, if I switch the connection from the TV to the DVD recorder (same LAN1) all is fine and films...
  10. WMP media not appearing on TV media player after swapping to 8TB HDD

WMP media not appearing on TV media player after swapping to 8TB HDD: hey all. Just looking for some help on a problem I am now having after buying a new Seagate 8Tb HDD. problem: I have transferred all my movie files from a 2TB Seagate HDD to the new 8TB drive and when I try to stream any file on my Sony Bravia TV through its built in...