Windows 10: Internet tv for windows media player

Discus and support Internet tv for windows media player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have found in the program and features on my windows 10 pro the following Internet TV for windows media player about 13 meg dated 2012. which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milleranthony, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Internet tv for windows media player

Hi
    I have found in the program and features on my windows 10 pro the following Internet TV for windows media player
    about 13 meg dated 2012.

which I guess was from windows 7 pro upgraded to win 10 pro, I have a HP HPE -8-1075uk which came with a hauppauge msi2500dvbt and remote control.

Will it be OK and cause no issues if I uninstall the internet TV program.

Any assistance will be great

Tony

:)

milleranthony, Aug 7, 2015

2. After upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am not able to run Media Player

Original Title: Music & TV app and Windows Media Player

Dear sirs,

How to run Windows media Player and Music & TV apps ???

After upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am not able to run Media Player !!!!

PradoshRaychaudhuri, Aug 7, 2015
  3. slance310 Win User
    windows media player

Hi,

Windows Media Player 12 is already a part of Windows 10...

Do you possibly have the Win 10-N European version without Media Player and Internet Explorer ?

If you open Media Player and click on HELP on the upper left, and then ABOUT, it will display the version...

One thing you could try is to go to Programs and Features and click on "Turn Windows Features On and OFF"... Uncheck the box for Media Player and reboot...

Then recheck the box and reboot again... This may reinstall it...

BTW... Are you actually using Windows Media Player, or the new "Movies and TV" app... ?

slance310, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Internet tv for windows media player

Uninstalling something like that should be fine, however as a precaution and for peace of mind to you should do some backing up. Windows 10 gives you the option to back up you files through the control panel, and I'm almost 100% sure it has the option to make a system image, meaning if all goes wrong you're covered, its not nearly as complicated as you may think. I'd be happy to give more details or even instructions how to do this. Google should make it pretty easy I'm sure there will be YouTube videos galore.

tartanspartan01, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Internet tv for windows media player

1. Internet tv for windows media player - Similar Threads - Internet media player

2. Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4: Hello,Despite working fine just last night, I'm now unable to play any videos I have on my PC. It tells me it cannot play because the format isn't supported and gives me the error code 0xc00d36b4. Movies & TV has always been buggy for me, so I tried Media Player only to get...
  3. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  4. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  5. Recorded TV on Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded TV on Windows Media Player?: On Windows Media Player, there's a feature called Recorded TV where it mostly lets you view content you recorded from a DVR or something. How does that work? And is there a way I can record TV onto the library?...
  6. Recorded TV on Windows Media Player?

Recorded TV on Windows Media Player?: On Windows Media Player, there's a feature called Recorded TV where it mostly lets you view content you recorded from a DVR or something. How does that work? And is there a way I can record TV onto the library?...
  7. Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?: It is just curiosity and I am thinking to delete one of them. Actually I've been using VLC for movies and musik spotify. Long time agora I used to use Winamp! Anyway, are those SW that come along with Windows 11 all relevant? Should I keep the 3? Which is the best for music...
  8. Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?

Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?: It is just curiosity and I am thinking to delete one of them. Actually I've been using VLC for movies and musik spotify. Long time agora I used to use Winamp! Anyway, are those SW that come along with Windows 11 all relevant? Should I keep the 3? Which is the best for music...
  9. Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?

Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?: I Have A Feature Request Here… Could We Add Microsoft’s Movies & TV App Integration Into The New Media Player App For Windows 11? We Can Watch Movies & TV Shows Directly From It’s New Media Player App, It Should Be Outstanding!...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV Integration With Windows 11 Media Player?: I Have A Feature Request Here… Could We Add Microsoft’s Movies & TV App Integration Into The New Media Player App For Windows 11? We Can Watch Movies & TV Shows Directly From It’s New Media Player App, It Should Be Outstanding!...