Windows 10: Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot

Discus and support Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use LAN daily for my internet uses on laptop. I also use the mobile hotspot feature on windows for my smartphone. However, a few days ago, there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ItsBat4k, Jun 18, 2022.

1. ItsBat4k Win User

Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot

I use LAN daily for my internet uses on laptop. I also use the mobile hotspot feature on windows for my smartphone. However, a few days ago, there is no internet access all of a sudden on my laptop. However, my smartphone can still access internet through the mobile hotspot from my laptop. So, basically my laptop does not have any internet access while my smartphone that use the mobile hotspot from my laptop does have internet access. I do not know how to fix this problem. I have tried some diagnostic tools and also windows troubleshoots, but I never find any solution. Solution anyone? I use

:)

ItsBat4k, Jun 18, 2022
  2. tommygun Win User

Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Hi.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro version 1909 trying to cast my Android phone to Windows 10 with Mobile Hotspot turned on.

The phone is connected to the internet with Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot, but the screen cast is only is working when Mobile Hotspot is turned off.

Is there a way to screen cast with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

tommygun, Jun 18, 2022
  3. How to Disable mobile hotspot SSID

Hello Jimbo,

To better assist you, please follow the steps on how to turn off mobile hotspot on your Windows 10 device:

• Open Settings, click Network & Internet icon
    • Click / tap on Mobile Hotspot on the left side, and turn off Share your Internet connection with other devices.
    • Any devices currently connected to your mobile hotspot will lose connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ian Lee Est, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot

1. Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - Internet unavailable turned

2. Internet Connection stops when Mobile Hotspot is turned on

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Connection stops when Mobile Hotspot is turned on: [ATTACH]If your internet connection stops when the mobile hotspot is turned on, then this post may be able to help you. There are several reasons why Windows 11/10 PC stops the internet connection right after turning on the mobile hotspot. This article elaborates on most...
  3. Computer won't connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.: Hello,I have a computer that is plugged into the internet through an ethernet connection. The internet works great until I turn my mobile hotspot on and then I can no longer connect to the internet on the computer. This hasn't been an issue in the past. Any ideas?Thanks!...
  4. Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot: I use LAN daily for my internet uses on laptop. I also use the mobile hotspot feature on windows for my smartphone. However, a few days ago, there is no internet access all of a sudden on my laptop. However, my smartphone can still access internet through the mobile hotspot...
  5. Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot

Internet unavailable when I turned on mobile hotspot: I use LAN daily for my internet uses on laptop. I also use the mobile hotspot feature on windows for my smartphone. However, a few days ago, there is no internet access all of a sudden on my laptop. However, my smartphone can still access internet through the mobile hotspot...
  6. my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot: i'm using windows 10 on my pc. My ethernet works perfectly until I turn on the mobile hotspot. When i do it, other devices can connect to the shared internet and use it, but the internet on my pc will not work afterward. What should be the problem?...
  7. my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot: i'm using windows 10 on my pc. My ethernet works perfectly until I turn on the mobile hotspot. When i do it, other devices can connect to the shared internet and use it, but the internet on my pc will not work afterward. What should be the problem?...
  8. my internet cuts when i turn on mobile hotspot

9. Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on: My desktop is connected to the internet through Ethernet cable and works normal, but when i turn on the mobile hotspot to share internet to my other devices i can only access google website from my desktop but the mobile hotspot works perfectly i can access internet/ other...
  10. Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on

Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on: My desktop is connected to the internet through Ethernet cable and works normal, but when i turn on the mobile hotspot to share internet to my other devices i can only access google website from my desktop but the mobile hotspot works perfectly i can access internet/ other...