Windows 10: Internet > Update

Discus and support Internet > Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I’ve just updated Windows 10 yesterday. The day before my internet was working correctly, today it’s always “cannot connect to network” I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InvisibleCarThief, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Internet > Update

Hello. I’ve just updated Windows 10 yesterday. The day before my internet was working correctly, today it’s always “cannot connect to network”

I’ve tried all the common solutions found on the internet. Such as disabling the network adaptor, resetting the network and still nothing.

I’ve also tried connecting my router directly to my computer through the Ethernet cord and still have had zero luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/InvisibleCarThief
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/InvisibleCarThief, Jan 17, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Internet > Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Internet > Update

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Internet > Update

1. Internet > Update - Similar Threads - Internet Update

2. Very slow internet connection after Windows 10 updates.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow internet connection after Windows 10 updates.: After two windows 10 updates in February 2020 I have a very slow internet connection when I start my desktop PC. However, if I re-start, the internet connection is fine. All other devices i-phone, i-pad etc connect without any problem so there is nothing wrong with my...
  3. Windows 10 Shuts Off Internet Access When it's Time For Update

Windows 10 Shuts Off Internet Access When it's Time For Update: Ive been having this for awhile on my desktop but how can I fix my pc from turning off my internet connection until I update? It happens at any point in time. Ill be doing something such as watching a video and then it wont play, my internet connection shows its fine,...
  4. Is anyone else having incredibly slow internet on laptop after the last batch of updates?

Is anyone else having incredibly slow internet on laptop after the last batch of updates?: It has been a few weeks and internet is incredibly slow. No updating drivers, reinstalling them, troubleshooting works. The very same connection works just fine on my mobile phone. What can I do?...
  5. I am locked out of my lap top with no internet as I usually hot spot it but I updated...

I am locked out of my lap top with no internet as I usually hot spot it but I updated...: I am locked out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-lap-top-with-no-internet-as/322e976e-c48e-441b-bde7-6698abc1e515
  6. I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet: Troubleshooting says "The Realtek RTL816878111 PCI-I Gigabit Ethernet Nic adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems" I can't find a legit driver, can someone help? submitted by /u/ExcelDesigns [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 Update Trashed my Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Trashed my Internet Speed: My PC updated Windows 10 last night and immediately my internet speed on my PC has dropped to the point it is unusable. The speed on my IPAD and Phone are fine, Just the PC the updated I think to 1909. HELP!!!...
  8. Installing Updates in Windows ver 1507 Build 10240 in an isolated Internet PC

Installing Updates in Windows ver 1507 Build 10240 in an isolated Internet PC: How to Install Updates in Windows ver 1507 Build 10240 in an isolated Internet PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-updates-in-windows-ver-1507-build-10240/cff493de-e4e9-4f1f-9ea6-5ff03c58e94a
  9. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet

We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet: I'm connected to the internet. The last update was in July. I'm trying to get the latest update but keep getting We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. I call MS and they tried for almost 2 hours. Now they tell me they are escalating it...
  10. Random internet unanvaliable (not loss of connection) since updating windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random internet unanvaliable (not loss of connection) since updating windows: Sometimes, randomally the internet becomes unavaiable, IT IS NOT the internet connection. The windows internet in the tool bar vanishes / gets replaces by a globe with a cross in it, and all neighbours aare not avaliable. It looks very simular to when you update drivers and...