Windows 10: Internet, WI FI

Discus and support Internet, WI FI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My whole identity has been stolen, there is hackers on my fon right now this one, ive just noticed lately though that mine is shutting off to and going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Worm62, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Worm62 Win User

Internet, WI FI

My whole identity has been stolen, there is hackers on my fon right now this one, ive just noticed lately though that mine is shutting off to and going to public internet, im so lost, ive turned some things in but they dont give u enuff space to tell it all or i know i would of already had someone helping me, its like no body is beleiving me in the meantime im seriously losing it, im on the dark web, i just have no body. I dont know anything about cell fons and internet and ive explained that but i dont get helped, i know this comment will disappear like all the other ones ive sent to try and get help, i cant log in anywhere or get an acct becuz they say im not me. Im just lost and so confused, i feel for anybody thst this happens to cuz people this aint no joke

:)

Worm62, Jan 1, 2021

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Marivel Man, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Internet, WI FI

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Internet, WI FI

1. Internet, WI FI - Similar Threads - Internet

2. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  3. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  4. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  5. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  6. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10: I have seen all sorts of trivial useless answers from 'independent advisors' I would like to see some useful answers from W10 guru's please.In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and...
  9. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10: I have seen all sorts of trivial useless answers from 'independent advisors' I would like to see some useful answers from W10 guru's please.In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and...
  10. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization