Windows 10: internet wifi

Discus and support internet wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to know how you can repair this problem. I have a MacBook laptop and I have another Dell Laptop, my Dell can not connect to my Wi-Fi network, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinJames23, Apr 22, 2019.

1. internet wifi

I want to know how you can repair this problem. I have a MacBook laptop and I have another Dell Laptop, my Dell can not connect to my Wi-Fi network, my cell phones and my MacBook connect perfectly. What I can do?

:)

MartinJames23, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

wifi & internet

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Method 2:Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 22, 2019
  4. WhyMe Win User

internet wifi

WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting

Hi Gerry Atric and welcome to the forum.internet wifi :)

lol *Biggrin

Don't know if you have tried this, but this is my suggestion:

Settings >Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage Wi-Fi Settings
    Go to the settings under the Wi-Fi Sense heading
    Turn off "Connect to suggested open hotspots"
    and/or
    Turn off "Connect to networks shared by my friends"

WhyMe, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

internet wifi

1. internet wifi - Similar Threads - internet wifi

2. Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet: When connecting my Desktop Gaming PC to either Ethernet or WiFi, the entire internet is killed. No wifi or Ethernet traffic will work for any device. When Ethernet is unplugged or WiFi is disconnected from the PC, the internet comes back for all devices. Tried new routers,...
  3. Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting desktop PC to Ethernet or WiFi kills all internet: When connecting my Desktop Gaming PC to either Ethernet or WiFi, the entire internet is killed. No wifi or Ethernet traffic will work for any device. When Ethernet is unplugged or WiFi is disconnected from the PC, the internet comes back for all devices. Tried new routers,...
  4. New lap top windows 11 extremely slow on the internet. Wifi 6E?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New lap top windows 11 extremely slow on the internet. Wifi 6E?: Just purchased a new computer, windows 11, wifi 6E, processor 7 ultra. Should be faster than my 6 year old lap top, but all I get is buffering when trying to do simple online tasks? Is there a simple solution, I am a novice when it comes to computers....
  5. New lap top windows 11 extremely slow on the internet. Wifi 6E?

New lap top windows 11 extremely slow on the internet. Wifi 6E?: Just purchased a new computer, windows 11, wifi 6E, processor 7 ultra. Should be faster than my 6 year old lap top, but all I get is buffering when trying to do simple online tasks? Is there a simple solution, I am a novice when it comes to computers....
  6. After deleting a VPN: cant connect to wifi, saying No internet, secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After deleting a VPN: cant connect to wifi, saying No internet, secured: Hi team,I cant access to internet after deleting vpn Saying no internet, secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-deleting-a-vpn-cant-connect-to-wifi-saying/29de654d-e0e8-40d3-9697-8ad904e464fa
  7. After deleting a VPN: cant connect to wifi, saying No internet, secured

After deleting a VPN: cant connect to wifi, saying No internet, secured: Hi team,I cant access to internet after deleting vpn Saying no internet, secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-deleting-a-vpn-cant-connect-to-wifi-saying/29de654d-e0e8-40d3-9697-8ad904e464fa
  8. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  9. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  10. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing