Windows 10: Internet will not connct without a restart

Discus and support Internet will not connct without a restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo PC with Windows 10. A week or so ago after an update I find that when I turn on the PC it will not connect to the internet unless I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ranger93, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Ranger93 Win User

Internet will not connct without a restart

I have a Lenovo PC with Windows 10. A week or so ago after an update I find that when I turn on the PC it will not connect to the internet unless I turn it off and start it again. This happens every time. The only way I can solve the problem is to turn off the " Fast Start" function in the power options section of the control panel. However this causes the start up to be very, very slow and in fact it is quicker to simply start the PC twice. What happens in the "Fast Start" function that would cause the PC to not connect to the internet without a restart? The only other thing I have done is to install a wireless printer. My current internet is Comcast with an ethernet cable. I have tried to find an update that may have something to do with this problem but have found none. Any help would be appreciated. Not a computer whiz so please try to keep it simple.

:)

Ranger93, Dec 19, 2018

2. my computer won't connct to my phone

Hi everybody:

i never had a problom with my phone before but, now it tells me there's an update. I connct it to my computer and it says: "cant connct to your phone. Disconnect it, restart it and try connecting again". Did it, still keeps telling me the same thing. What
    can it be?

Tnx

CesarRivera, Dec 19, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Internet will not connct without a restart

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Internet will not connct without a restart

1. Internet will not connct without a restart - Similar Threads - Internet connct without

2. Updating without the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating without the internet: We have a Windows 10 laptop and it is not connected to the internet, as it monitors an inverter. Can I still do the updates somehow ? From a USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-without-the-internet/959284fc-79cc-49f7-96b5-8cc197e7873f
  3. Updating without the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating without the internet: We have a Windows 10 laptop and it is not connected to the internet, as it monitors an inverter. Can I still do the updates somehow ? From a USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-without-the-internet/959284fc-79cc-49f7-96b5-8cc197e7873f
  4. Stuck on restart and update loop without internet

Stuck on restart and update loop without internet: Hi,So what happened was I was just trying to send an email with pictures I only have on my laptop. I’m currently in temporary housing and have no internet so I was using my hotspot. Cell signal is terrible here so it was being incredibly slow and could not even pull up...
  5. Stuck on restart and update loop without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on restart and update loop without internet: Hi,So what happened was I was just trying to send an email with pictures I only have on my laptop. I’m currently in temporary housing and have no internet so I was using my hotspot. Cell signal is terrible here so it was being incredibly slow and could not even pull up...
  6. Logging in with and without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in with and without internet: I work in remote parts of the world. There are many times I do not have access to the internet. How can I log into my computer? Can I disable this feature?...
  7. Logging in with and without internet

Logging in with and without internet: I work in remote parts of the world. There are many times I do not have access to the internet. How can I log into my computer? Can I disable this feature?...
  8. login without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  9. login without internet

login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  10. login without internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen