Windows 10: Internet will not connect after start up

Discus and support Internet will not connect after start up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am now suddenly having a problem with my PC, I run Windows 10 PC about 7 years old. All of a sudden my PC does not connect to the internet. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nesty1760, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Nesty1760 Win User

Internet will not connect after start up

Hi

I am now suddenly having a problem with my PC, I run Windows 10 PC about 7 years old.

All of a sudden my PC does not connect to the internet. In order to connect to the internet, I have to pull out the ethernet cable, then put it back in and then it instantly connects.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Nesty1760, Feb 20, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Internet will not connect after start up

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Internet will not connect after start up

1. Internet will not connect after start up - Similar Threads - Internet connect start

2. PC not connecting to internet when first starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not connecting to internet when first starting up: I recently got a new pc, and it's having trouble connecting to wifi wirelessly, all it says is "Ethernet 3, not connected", I was so excited for this pc but can't use it because I can't get pass this step....
  3. PC not connecting to internet when first starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not connecting to internet when first starting up: I recently got a new pc, and it's having trouble connecting to wifi wirelessly, all it says is "Ethernet 3, not connected", I was so excited for this pc but can't use it because I can't get pass this step....
  4. Very slow connection to websites after starting up, but still high internet speeds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow connection to websites after starting up, but still high internet speeds.: After starting up my pc connects to websites very slowly. But when I check my internet speed it still says 100+ mbps, none of my other devices have this problem. And I have no clue on what could be the issue. I was hoping someone could help me with my issue. Thanks in...
  5. Very slow connection to websites after starting up, but still high internet speeds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow connection to websites after starting up, but still high internet speeds.: After starting up my pc connects to websites very slowly. But when I check my internet speed it still says 100+ mbps, none of my other devices have this problem. And I have no clue on what could be the issue. I was hoping someone could help me with my issue. Thanks in...
  6. Slow to establish internet connection at start up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow to establish internet connection at start up.: I have noticed this problem just isolated in laptop to where booting up, connects to wifi but slow to establish internet connection. Once connected takes like 5 min or more, everything is set. My HTPC and desktop have wife adapters that's always on as it has its own power so...
  7. Internet gradually slows down after start up.

Internet gradually slows down after start up.: I am connected to the internet via a Netgear wireless router, and recently I have been experiencing a problem where my internet speed gradually slows down and ultimately I am unable to load webpages/internet content through any browser/other software. When I initially boot...
  8. Internet connected but not showing up.

Internet connected but not showing up.: Since the past few months I am facing a weird issue in my Windows 10. Whenever I am connected to any wireless network or LAN, the network icon shows "Not connected, connections are available." Also, under the wifi name it says "No internet,secured". I am able to work on...
  9. no internet connection on start up using Ethernet cable

no internet connection on start up using Ethernet cable: Hello Everyone, I just got a laptop hp. when i start up with the battery in wifi i have not problems, the battery was 100% charged so i took it out because i just want to use the Ethernet cable for now. what happens is when start up the laptop it starts up fast but i...
  10. internet on start up

internet on start up: since the update every time i switch on my laptop i need internet connection to log in on the start up screen, other wise i cant do anything on my laptop. how can i deactivate this setting. i dont always have internet connection when i use my laptop so i really need to...