Windows 10: Internet will only connect after a restart

Discus and support Internet will only connect after a restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the last few days I have a strange problem. Whenever I boot the computer it will not connect to the internet no matter how long I wait for it. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marius_AT, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Marius_AT Win User

Internet will only connect after a restart

For the last few days I have a strange problem. Whenever I boot the computer it will not connect to the internet no matter how long I wait for it. But when I restart the computer the internet connection is just fine. So it is not a massive problem since it is easily resolved but I still am confused why this is happening and it is quite annoying.
    I'm using an ethernet connection and I already checked for an update on the driver but everything is up to date. And once I restart the computer the connection is fine it stays that way until I turn off the computer.
    I'm happy to provide any further information if you require any.

:)

Marius_AT, Sep 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 29, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Internet will only connect after a restart - Similar Threads - Internet connect restart

2. Internet connected but only kind of.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connected but only kind of.: When I boot up my computer everyhting goes normally and then I can launch and even talk in Discord, but Steam won't connect, Chrome cant complete a search, it is like I have no connection outside of discord really. I am ethernet connected and my network should be more than...
  3. Internet connected but only kind of.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connected but only kind of.: When I boot up my computer everyhting goes normally and then I can launch and even talk in Discord, but Steam won't connect, Chrome cant complete a search, it is like I have no connection outside of discord really. I am ethernet connected and my network should be more than...
  4. Internet connected but only kind of.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet will only connect after reboot

Internet will only connect after reboot: For the last few weeks I have had a strange problem. As long as the computer boots, it won't connect to the Internet whatever I do, but when I restart the computer, the Internet connection is fine. I am confused why this is happening and it is quite annoying. I am using an...
  6. Windows 10 wifi connects only after restart

Windows 10 wifi connects only after restart: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro installed in a Sony Vaio VGN-Cr31S. For sometime now I think after a windows update it only connects to my wifi router if: 1. I use the connection troubleshooter; 2. after a restart.The troubleshooter refers to having resolved problems with the...
  7. PC won't connect to internet after restart

PC won't connect to internet after restart: So after a restart my computer wont connect to internet at all whether if its via ethernet or wifi nothing, the only thing i changed was i gave permission to a registery editor file only cause my VPN support told me to do. Anyway so now im stuck with no internet I've tried...
  8. No Internet after restart

No Internet after restart: Facing this strange issue since yesterday (probably after the windows update) where the WiFi gets connected but there's no internet access.I have to unplug and replug the wifi adapter or turn on airplane mode and then connect every time to fix it. This happens after every...
  9. "No Internet" after restart

"No Internet" after restart: Hi, Recently, I found "No Internet" after reboot under "User" account. Internet access is no problem with web browser To fix it, I have to switch to "Administrator" account then back to "User", then status will back to "Connected". Therefore, what's the reason and how...
  10. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...