Windows 10: Internet windows wifi error

Discus and support Internet windows wifi error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have connected to a working Wi-Fi network but my computer says it is connected but not to the Internet, while the other devices connected to the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KyleBrassell, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Internet windows wifi error

I have connected to a working Wi-Fi network but my computer says it is connected but not to the Internet, while the other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi have Internet access.

Please help

Kyle

:)

KyleBrassell, Nov 10, 2019
  2. wpcoe Win User

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Nov 10, 2019
  3. ps957 Win User
    After upgrading to windows 10, internet connectivity drops frequently for some applications, but not all

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. My answers are interleaved with your questions.

• In which browser are you facing this issue e.g. Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    Multiple browsers: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox

• Do you get any error message?
      • In Chrome, I get "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" as the error message
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
      • Yes. It is continuously getting updated.
    • Do you face connection fluctuation in Ethernet connection?
      • No. The internet connection is a solid 40Mb downlink. The same problem occurs when I'm hooked to a different internet service provider.
    • Is the issue specific to any particular website?
      • No, it occurs when I'm accessing multiple web sites. It is not related to any web site.

I suggest you to try connecting to Ethernet connection and check if face same issue.

The problem occurs when I'm using wired ethernet, an internal wifi card, or an external wifi usb dongle.

Also install all pending Windows updates I.

I just checked it . It is up to date.

Further you can refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

I'm not going to spend time on these other steps, since as I mentioned it occurs on multiple browsers, and it is not tied to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, unless you give me a good reason to do so.

Thank you.

ps957, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Internet windows wifi error

Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Internet windows wifi error

1. Internet windows wifi error - Similar Threads - Internet wifi error

2. WiFi Internet error in browser!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Internet error in browser!: My laptop can accept the internet except from web browsers! Microsoft Edge, Chrome are not accepted and the other software WeChat, Viber is ok. Why please advice me how to resolve?...
  3. WiFi Internet error in browser!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Internet error in browser!: My laptop can accept the internet except from web browsers! Microsoft Edge, Chrome are not accepted and the other software WeChat, Viber is ok. Why please advice me how to resolve?...
  4. Wifi internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi internet: Ok so to start, every year in winter my pc wifi is terrible, dreadful. It keeps disconnecting. In rest it's fine. Now the problem is that i want to connect to the strongest wifi signal that reaches to my room. Ok i do that but when i connect to it, or try, it says can't...
  5. Wifi no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi no internet: After many years of using a Mac, I bought a tablet with Windows 10. I have been having lots of problems connecting to the Internet. I can get on a wifi, but no internet connection. If I use my mobile hotspot, it's fine. After looking for some help online, Microsoft has no...
  6. Windows 10 WiFI Proxy Errors on Fiber Internet

Windows 10 WiFI Proxy Errors on Fiber Internet: Let me preface by saying, I'm on a fresh clean format of Windows 10 on my PC and I'm running build 10.0.18363. Home Edition I just changed my router to a new WiFi6 capable Asus Gaming router a week ago and everything is updated, drivers included. This is a home PC. I am...
  7. connected but no internet access windows wifi error

connected but no internet access windows wifi error: i have connected to a working wifi network but my computer says connected but no internet, while the other devices connected to same wifi have internet access...
  8. internet wifi

internet wifi: I want to know how you can repair this problem. I have a MacBook laptop and I have another Dell Laptop, my Dell can not connect to my Wi-Fi network, my cell phones and my MacBook connect perfectly. What I can do?...
  9. WiFi - No Internet

WiFi - No Internet: Hey guys... I'm at my wits end here and hoping someone can help me out. I've been happily able to switch between my Ethernet and WiFi connections at home with no issues forever. When I'm in my home office I am connected via Ethernet because it's a considerably faster...
  10. WiFi No Internet

WiFi No Internet: Hi. I have tried everything for countless hours today with no avail. Yellow exclamation mark in the WiFi icon, No Internet, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when I try to use Chrome, No network access and unidentified network in the Centre. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...