Windows 10: Internet Windows won't open on my monitor

Discus and support Internet Windows won't open on my monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I click on Google Chrome or Firefox which I rarely use as a browser on the taskbar or desktop icon, the window will not open full size on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannySchuster, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Internet Windows won't open on my monitor

If I click on Google Chrome or Firefox which I rarely use as a browser on the taskbar or desktop icon, the window will not open full size on my monitor. If I place the cursor above the Google Chrome icon on the taskbar, the window in miniature form does appear but it will NOT display on the full screen. Email and some other connections like this one do appear to work properly but I can't get a normal internet screen when I go online. This has happened before several times but a restart or shutdown and restart corrected it. This time that has not worked. Can someone help?

Danny

:)

DannySchuster, Jan 7, 2021

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 7, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Internet Windows won't open on my monitor

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Internet Windows won't open on my monitor

1. Internet Windows won't open on my monitor - Similar Threads - Internet won't open

2. my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.: So, i tried to open up my videos and my Microsoft store and nothing opens up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-open-my-videos-wont-open/f2cddb5b-544d-4822-8d2b-3f524462f479
  3. my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Microsoft store won't open my videos won't open.: So, i tried to open up my videos and my Microsoft store and nothing opens up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-open-my-videos-wont-open/f2cddb5b-544d-4822-8d2b-3f524462f479
  4. Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine: Updated my dad's HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on 12/18/22. Since then it shows that I have internet access, and I can connect to apps that use the internet like the Microsoft Store, Zoom, and Amazon, but I can't open a browser. I've tried to...
  5. Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded to Windows 11, browsers won't open, but internet is fine: Updated my dad's HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on 12/18/22. Since then it shows that I have internet access, and I can connect to apps that use the internet like the Microsoft Store, Zoom, and Amazon, but I can't open a browser. I've tried to...
  6. Won't let me open my internet setting and I can't turn on my internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me open my internet setting and I can't turn on my internet.: I restored my files on my laptop today, and now I can't seem to connect to the internet now. Can anyone help me? I can't go to the internet settings, it just crashes immediately....
  7. Internet Monitoring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Monitoring: Is there any way that I can determine with which websites my Windows 10 computer communicate in the background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-monitoring/79aa8835-0bb9-4de5-914a-86ae494771ef
  8. My internet won't turn on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet won't turn on.: So I'm trying to turn on the internet, but it won't. When I change my internet status to "on", it instantly turns itself back to "off" I know its not my internet, because my father's laptop works perfectly fine....
  9. Windows won't detect my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't detect my monitor: I use my laptop connected to an external monitor. Today I got home, plugged in my laptop to find that it wouldn't detect my external monitor. I've no idea why this is happening as 2 days ago it was working fine, same cable and everything. I use a HDMI switcher but plugging...
  10. Settings won't open, Internet won't work, won't even fresh start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings won't open, Internet won't work, won't even fresh start: I turned on my windows 10 hp laptop a few days ago and the internet wouldn't work at all so i went directly to "network & internet settings" by pressing the button located in the internet pop-up/panel thing and that window immediately closed. After trying to get to those...