Windows 10: Internet wireless

Discus and support Internet wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It is one week I cant connect wireless to Internet. I need help. S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SeleneW, Feb 9, 2020.

1. SeleneW Win User

Internet wireless

It is one week I cant connect wireless to Internet. I need help.

S

:)

SeleneW, Feb 9, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Feb 9, 2020
  4. zmlc29 Win User

Internet wireless

network and internet

this hard drive is not connected to my computer, it is connected to my wireless router.

after scanning for hardware changes as you suggested in step one, there is no usb hard drive
    listed on my computer, either in the device manager, or in the network list in file manager which includes both computers connected to the router. this computer is recognizing the router, internet, and other computers connected to the router.
    it is not recognizing the hard drive connected tot he wireless router.

I checked my wireless router to see if the usb hard drive is discoverable and verified that it is.

zmlc29, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Internet wireless

1. Internet wireless - Similar Threads - Internet wireless

2. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  3. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  4. How do I fix my wireless internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my wireless internet connection?: I'm using an Dell G15 and basically my internet just stopped working along with airplane mode and battery saver being disabled for no reason. Not sure what to do, all of my other devices are fine in my house. I'm guessing that my wireless connection was disabled or something....
  5. How do I fix my wireless internet connection?

How do I fix my wireless internet connection?: I'm using an Dell G15 and basically my internet just stopped working along with airplane mode and battery saver being disabled for no reason. Not sure what to do, all of my other devices are fine in my house. I'm guessing that my wireless connection was disabled or something....
  6. Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Adapter - keeps disconnecting from internet every minute...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Adapter - keeps disconnecting from internet every minute...: Hi, I recently upgraded my internet package and I'm now using an eero modem. I'm using a windows 11, Dell Inspiron 5593.When the wi-fi connects to the computer, it disconnects every minute for the next two hours and then somewhat stabilises. My laptop is right next to the...
  7. Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Adapter - keeps disconnecting from internet every minute...

Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Adapter - keeps disconnecting from internet every minute...: Hi, I recently upgraded my internet package and I'm now using an eero modem. I'm using a windows 11, Dell Inspiron 5593.When the wi-fi connects to the computer, it disconnects every minute for the next two hours and then somewhat stabilises. My laptop is right next to the...
  8. Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly: Im having a wireless connection issue where almost every time I attempt to install OR update a game, my internet name will have "No Internet" displayed underneath it after only maybe a percent of the download is complete. I can easily disconnect and connect again but it will...
  9. Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly

Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly: Im having a wireless connection issue where almost every time I attempt to install OR update a game, my internet name will have "No Internet" displayed underneath it after only maybe a percent of the download is complete. I can easily disconnect and connect again but it will...
  10. Wireless internet disconnects during game updates/downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing