Windows 10: Internet working but.....not working..?

Discus and support Internet working but.....not working..? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i was trying to undervolt my laptop and i knew what i was doing, after a few hours, i tried opening valorant (a AAA video game) when suddenly it showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RhetoricaLReturD, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Internet working but.....not working..?

i was trying to undervolt my laptop and i knew what i was doing, after a few hours, i tried opening valorant (a AAA video game) when suddenly it showed that i was unable to connect to the game platform error no 43 now i dont know what went wrong so i restared my laptop a few times....still there...and then i ordered cortana to open up chrome, just to notice that she has stopped responding and keeps saying me and the internet are not talking right now try again later when i was getting a fair speed of 100MBPS on ookla and /u/RhetoricaLReturD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RhetoricaLReturD, Aug 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Internet working but.....not working..?

Internet Explorer has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Internet Explorer on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know:

• If you have made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in causing this issue?
    • If you were able to see any error code/ error message when Internet Explorer crashes?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Internet working but.....not working..?

1. Internet working but.....not working..? - Similar Threads - Internet working working

2. Internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working: Hii,as a self introduction im a stupid teenager who tried to do some small hacks that many people use for a game,i dont know how to call them,by basically downloading a lot of stuff,using different commands but they weren’t a virus and such and the commands were decent and...
  3. Internet not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working: Hii,as a self introduction im a stupid teenager who tried to do some small hacks that many people use for a game,i dont know how to call them,by basically downloading a lot of stuff,using different commands but they weren’t a virus and such and the commands were decent and...
  4. Internet is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is not working: Good day!I want to ask a question on something important.I was working with my project for a long time when my PC suddenly restarted and updated. I then try to re open my browser and suddenly my internet is gone, I check my wifi and it is working, I even check if the cable is...
  5. Internet not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working: My computer recently stopped being able to connect to the internet. I am able to access my wifi network but bot the internet, it works fine on all my other devices. Could this be from a virus? And if so how could i find and remove this virus?...
  6. No internet, but Internet is working.

No internet, but Internet is working.: I have had this continuous problem with the internet. I turn on my computer and it says that I am not connected to the Internet, but I can surf the web and download without problems. When I use PowerPoint or other Microsoft products like my paid Onedrive, I can't access it...
  7. There is no internet, but internet is working.

There is no internet, but internet is working.: I have had this ongoing problem with the internet. I turn on my computer and it says that I am not connected to the Internet, but I can surf the web and download very well. When I use any Microsoft product like my Onedrive which I pay monthly I cannot access it or it tells...
  8. Internet not working

Internet not working: This happens suddenly when i play an online game or using google chrome. At first, when playing games, the internet is fine. But suddenly it change to no connection then to the internet (ethernet) symbol with an red x. Please help me. Edit: Sometimes it still connected to...
  9. Internet not working

Internet not working: Hi, recently updated my Windows. Now I'm not able to connect to the internet even all the drivers are updated. While troubleshooting it gave error messages: 1 wifi doesn't have valid IP address 2 Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP address Also under Ethernet icon it says...
  10. Internet not working

Internet not working: I have been having this issue for a week now and no luck. My computer is connected to my cable modem via Ethernet and is unable to detect the network. Despite my Xbox working just fine and connected via Ethernet to the same cable modem. Troubleshoot problems option on my PC...