Windows 10: internet works, but icon says no internet access

Discus and support internet works, but icon says no internet access in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by melfish98, Oct 29, 2019.

1. melfish98 Win User

internet works, but icon says no internet access

My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because other people's devices work fine with it.

Thanks!

:)

melfish98, Oct 29, 2019
  2. CDidddy Win User

My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

I have a Toshiba Satellite 64 bit running Windows 10.

I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi icon in the taskbar has a yellow triangle and it says "Unidentified Network, No Internet Access", even though my internet access is fine.

The problem arises when I try to use something like Outlook. Outlook isn't able to send or receive mail because it believes that I don't have internet access. Cortana also doesn't work and other apps that merely check for an internet connection and don't
    actually try to access the internet also don't work.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled and updated the network driver. I've also tried all of the command prompt commands listed in the Microsoft connection issue page.

CDidddy, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Wifi icon says "no internet access" but the internet still works

Hi,

I just moved to Texas and got Charter internet and when i connected to the internet the wifi icon says "no internet access" but i can still use the internet normally. Also this may or not be related but cortana isnt working either because im "not connected
    to the internet". If someone could give me a fix for this that would be great.

P.s im very bad with computers since i only use it for google and projects.

Thank you

obaidquadri, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Wifi icon says "no internet access" but the internet still works

Hi,

The issue might be caused by the network driver or its connectivity. We suggest you to run Network troubleshooter. Right-click
    WiFi icon and choose Troubleshoot problems. Follow the steps that will pop up on the screen. This will help you automatically resolve the concern on the status of internet connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. internet works, but icon says no internet access - Similar Threads - internet works icon

2. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.: Network and everything works, it's just that my PC thinks that I have no internet access. I've changed DNS servers, done countless CMD int. commands, restarted adaptors, and installed new network drivers. Still the problem persists. Please help me out thank you :...
  3. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.: Network and everything works, it's just that my PC thinks that I have no internet access. I've changed DNS servers, done countless CMD int. commands, restarted adaptors, and installed new network drivers. Still the problem persists. Please help me out thank you :...
  4. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  6. Wifi says "No Internet Access"

Wifi says "No Internet Access": Wifi on my computer says "No Internet Access" but it works fine when I use google. This is a problem because I cant use other apps that require wifi because it thinks I dont have a connection. I had the same problem a few days ago and I thought I fixed it by updating my...
  7. My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access": I have a Lenovo ideapad 300 64 bit running Windows 10. I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi icon in the taskbar has a yellow triangle and it says "Unidentified Network, No Internet Access", even though my internet...
  8. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.: Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet. i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i...
  9. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  10. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access: Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is...