Windows 10: Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

Discus and support Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Janeo, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Janeo Win User

Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile.
    Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe not. Have you met this trouble lately?
    (Windows 10Pro 20H2)

Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not [​IMG]

:)

Janeo, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Janeo Win User

I can say nothing more then this says
    :

I've never change DNS and I think every reseting the network card sets the DNS properly.

- - - Updated - - -
    "Silexium", congratulations! Older Windows image (copy of Windows) has value "1". How did you guess ?? *Smile)) Thank you.

It happened in an unknown way, I suppose during on of the Windows updates.

Janeo, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Janeo Win User

I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile.
    Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe not. Have you met this trouble lately?
    (Windows 10Pro 20H2)

Janeo, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Janeo Win User

Cable, my friend. No alerts about driver, it shows proper working even this icon shows different. As I told - internet works, icon shows in opposite.

Janeo, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not - Similar Threads - Internet works toolbar

2. Ethernet not working and shows as no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not working and shows as no internet: Hello!Over the past 2 or so years, the Ethernet on my pc has not been working. The actual Ethernet shows up, but shows as “No internet”. I have tried every single thing online disabling and re-enabling, flushing DNS, resetting network, etc. I have concluded that it is not the...
  3. Ethernet not working and shows as no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet not working and shows as no internet: Hello!Over the past 2 or so years, the Ethernet on my pc has not been working. The actual Ethernet shows up, but shows as “No internet”. I have tried every single thing online disabling and re-enabling, flushing DNS, resetting network, etc. I have concluded that it is not the...
  4. Ethernet not working and shows as no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working

Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working: Some time ago, I noticed that my Windows 10 PC here at home was showing "No internet access" in the system tray. Came here to look for a fix, and got directed to this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/v3CkXHgj6Ig . I ran the registry fix, rebooted the PC, and the issue was...
  6. Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not: I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile. Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe...
  7. No internet connection indication

No internet connection indication: I have Windows 10 64 bit. After my internet provider went down for a couple of hours, the no internet connection failed to clear when it came back up. I reset my modem and my router. No help. My computer is connected to the router via an ethernet cable. I tried rebooting...
  8. Remove internet toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove internet toolbar: How can I Remove internet toolbar (Chrome / Ask)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-internet-toolbar/a8c5837b-8dc0-459b-83e8-84bc55fb10ee
  9. Internet Explorer Toolbar

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer Toolbar: I have a "Internet Explorer" toolbar on top of my display (Main screen). How do I get rid of it? 59141
  10. Wrong indication in taskbar showing no internet connection

Wrong indication in taskbar showing no internet connection: I have a Lenovo T520 Laptop Running Win 10 Pro Verssion 1511 OS Build 10586.633. The problem I'm having is that in the status bar, the icon showing the internet connection has the good old yellow triangle and when I hover my cursor over the icon it says "NO INTERNET...