Windows 10: Internet works for other devices except for windows.

Discus and support Internet works for other devices except for windows. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The internet on my windows laptop will not work. It is connected to the wifi but it has the exclamation point beside it which means that it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by loldx, Sep 6, 2018.

1. loldx Win User

Internet works for other devices except for windows.

The internet on my windows laptop will not work. It is connected to the wifi but it has the exclamation point beside it which means that it is connected to the network but it says it has no internet. EVERY OTHER DEVICE (apple iPhone, macintosh, xiao mi phone, etc.) is able to connect to the internet perfectly fine. This has been going on for two days. I have tried forgetting the network and restarting the computer but it does not work.

:)

loldx, Sep 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet works for other devices except for windows. - Similar Threads - Internet works devices

2. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  3. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  4. I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...: I have tried many fixes and none have worked. Literally every other device is visble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-all-other-devices-on-my-network-except/8f744a6c-dd13-4fd2-aa9a-217b5cb0af3a
  5. I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...: I have tried many fixes and none have worked. Literally every other device is visble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-all-other-devices-on-my-network-except/8f744a6c-dd13-4fd2-aa9a-217b5cb0af3a
  6. My internet is working on other devices but not the computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet is working on other devices but not the computer: I can probably google how to fix it but this seems much troubling. I’ve already tried the netsh reset catalog and netsh ipv4 reset reset.log and restarted the pc but it didn’t work, I also tried to uninstall the realtek controler network adapter and scan for hardware changes...
  7. limited internet access ,other devices work fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    limited internet access ,other devices work fine: Since I installed Windows 10 I've had worsening WiFi issues The most recent being the internet not Peking every few minutes because "limited internet access" The router works fine with everyone else I tried updating the driver and can't roll it back Flushing the DNS cache...
  8. No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices

No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices: Randomly my PC stopped having internet connection. I can connect to my wifi network but no internet access. Works on my phone, tablet and my fathers computer. It doesn’t work with wifi or ethernet and i’ve shut down and rebooted my computer multiple times and reset the router...
  9. Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.

Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.: Hi, my internets cinternets completely stopped working on my computer despite the computer displaying it as strong, in addition it is working fine on my tablet. I have tried everythingcocould could find and nothings working....
  10. Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices): So it just happens 100% random out of no where and I get this error: (note i ripped this image off google but this is the exact thing that happens) [img] so I found TWO temporary fixes. One: unplug router / modem for 10 sec and replug Two: Go to the network...