Windows 10: internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...

Discus and support internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; internet works fine when connected to my smartphone hotspot but when I connect to my WiFi router then internrt doesnt work and chrome shows " This site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rahulp30, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Rahulp30 Win User

internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...

internet works fine when connected to my smartphone hotspot but when I connect to my WiFi router then internrt doesnt work and chrome shows " This site cant be reached ". How to fix it?

:)

Rahulp30, Oct 26, 2021
  2. robzam Win User

Using laptop as mobile hotspot sometimes internet does not connect

Hi,

So currently I do not have a router available (I have a wired connection to the internet) but I want to be able to check emails on mobile through wifi. I found a link (How to Turn Your Windows PC Into a Wi-Fi Hotspot) showing how to use your laptop as a 'wifi hotspot'. When the laptop is connected to the wired connection at work and I switch on the mobile hotspot as shown in the website, I am able to connect to the internet on my mobile through my laptop. However, this does not work at my home.

I would appreciate any help given to solve this problem.

Thanks!

robzam, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

I used Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10 and I can connect to my network.

There is however no internet connection with clients which connect to this Mobile Hotspot.

How can I Troubleshoot this problem in android?

Meysam Javadi, Oct 26, 2021
  4. internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...

MOBILE HOTSPOT NOT WORKING

1. I have the internet connection.hotspot password also roght. But not working.
    2. I tried one more mobile. But not working.
    I think any other setting is there?

PARAMESHKUMAR_044, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...

1. internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when... - Similar Threads - internet works connected

2. Internet Connection stops when Mobile Hotspot is turned on

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Connection stops when Mobile Hotspot is turned on: [ATTACH]If your internet connection stops when the mobile hotspot is turned on, then this post may be able to help you. There are several reasons why Windows 11/10 PC stops the internet connection right after turning on the mobile hotspot. This article elaborates on most...
  3. Internet pages aren't loading when mobile hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet pages aren't loading when mobile hotspot is on: So my internet works fine and pages load without a problem but as soon as I turn on mobile hotspot on my computer everything except for youtube aren't loading anymore. Tried a few things like restarting the modem, restarting my computer and something with cmd.exe but nothing...
  4. Internet pages aren't loading when mobile hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet pages aren't loading when mobile hotspot is on: So my internet works fine and pages load without a problem but as soon as I turn on mobile hotspot on my computer everything except for youtube aren't loading anymore. Tried a few things like restarting the modem, restarting my computer and something with cmd.exe but nothing...
  5. Internet pages aren't loading when mobile hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Mobile hotspot if switched on internet doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot if switched on internet doesnt work: So, This issue started for me 2 days back whenever I try to switch on mobile hotspot the network on pc gets disconnected but the hotspot works fine.Like i use ethernet cable to use internet on my pc if i dont swtich on hotspot it works fine, but when i switch on my hotspot...
  7. Mobile hotspot if switched on internet doesnt work

Mobile hotspot if switched on internet doesnt work: So, This issue started for me 2 days back whenever I try to switch on mobile hotspot the network on pc gets disconnected but the hotspot works fine.Like i use ethernet cable to use internet on my pc if i dont swtich on hotspot it works fine, but when i switch on my hotspot...
  8. Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on: My desktop is connected to the internet through Ethernet cable and works normal, but when i turn on the mobile hotspot to share internet to my other devices i can only access google website from my desktop but the mobile hotspot works perfectly i can access internet/ other...
  9. Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on

Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on: My desktop is connected to the internet through Ethernet cable and works normal, but when i turn on the mobile hotspot to share internet to my other devices i can only access google website from my desktop but the mobile hotspot works perfectly i can access internet/ other...
  10. internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...: internet works fine when connected to my smartphone hotspot but when I connect to my WiFi router then internrt doesnt work and chrome shows " This site cant be reached ". How to fix it?...