Windows 10: Internet

Discus and support Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click on anything, an ad appears. I installed Adblock, but it does no good. Very annoying. Google is my browser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SueHager, Oct 22, 2018.

1. SueHager Win User

Internet

When I click on anything, an ad appears. I installed Adblock, but it does no good. Very annoying. Google is my browser.

:)

SueHager, Oct 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Internet

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Internet

1. Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?: [IMG]In this post, we are going to show you how to create an internet kill switch on Windows 11/10. It is mostly used in a panic situation when you need to disconnect your internet quickly. Thus, it is also known as a Panic Button. What is the kill switch on Windows internet?...
  3. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  4. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  5. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  7. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  8. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  9. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  10. No internet connection through ethernet

No internet connection through ethernet: Please can you help me fix my ethernet not working. My WIFI works fine. My ethernet connection says 'Unidentified network' and 'No internet access'. I was having trouble with it and yesterday I managed to get it to work somehow but today it won't work like usual. The new...