Windows 10: internet

Discus and support internet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently updated to a new router and my WiFi won't come up under available networks. I've been through many tech support teams and they've said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreGuerreiro2, Jul 16, 2020.

1. internet

Hi, I recently updated to a new router and my WiFi won't come up under available networks. I've been through many tech support teams and they've said that I have an outdated WiFi driver and that it needed to be updated. Unfortunately I don't know how to do this and would appreciate some help in doing so. I've never really done this before so it may take a bit of time.

:)

AndreGuerreiro2, Jul 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 16, 2020
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Kem Mon Win User

internet

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

internet

1. internet - Similar Threads - internet

2. Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap: Recently upgraded from 13600K to 14700KF as well as changed motherboard from z690 to z790 gaming plus wifi and when I booted it up the ethernet and wifi drivers were broken no suprise there I downloaded the latest drivers from MSI website and MSI updated the rest of the...
  3. Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap: Recently upgraded from 13600K to 14700KF as well as changed motherboard from z690 to z790 gaming plus wifi and when I booted it up the ethernet and wifi drivers were broken no suprise there I downloaded the latest drivers from MSI website and MSI updated the rest of the...
  4. Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...: Greetings Microsoft Community,I have been dealing with the issue of my internet working completely fine for web browsing and also for desktop applications like Discord, Steam, Riot Games, Spotify, etc..., but sometimes the desktop applications tend to disconnect from the...
  5. Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...

Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...: Greetings Microsoft Community,I have been dealing with the issue of my internet working completely fine for web browsing and also for desktop applications like Discord, Steam, Riot Games, Spotify, etc..., but sometimes the desktop applications tend to disconnect from the...
  6. Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...

Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...: I've tried with Wi-Fi, hotspot from my mobile, any network really but translating from Italian it says "internet unavailable, protected". I have several desktop apps I work on on a daily basis and I've been trying to settle for the web version of a few of them since internet...
  7. Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...: I've tried with Wi-Fi, hotspot from my mobile, any network really but translating from Italian it says "internet unavailable, protected". I have several desktop apps I work on on a daily basis and I've been trying to settle for the web version of a few of them since internet...
  8. Please fix your internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix your internet connection: How do I remove the red error message "please check your internet connection" on top of my Infinix screen when browsing? My network is ok but the error message won't go away...
  9. Please fix your internet connection

Please fix your internet connection: How do I remove the red error message "please check your internet connection" on top of my Infinix screen when browsing? My network is ok but the error message won't go away...
  10. How can I get my internet running on brand new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my internet running on brand new pc?: Hello, I recently finished building a new pc but I have ran into some problems. First, I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve heard you need to download windows onto your motherboard first with a usb. But I cannot do that because when I try to transfer and run the...