Windows 10: Internet

Discus and support Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet gives me a no internet when I’m connected to it but it connects to other internets just fine and I’ve tried every single solution and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tylerriehm, May 13, 2021.

1. Internet

My internet gives me a no internet when I’m connected to it but it connects to other internets just fine and I’ve tried every single solution and nothing has even close to worked.

:)

tylerriehm, May 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 13, 2021
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Internet

1. Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. Download software Problems from Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download software Problems from Internet: Hello, Comm'I tried to download software for my IP Security Camera i have above my frontdoor its not a door bell camera it a camera that turns around up and down all that but' the software i want to use for it here on my PC is PC software, not Mobile and when i tried...
  3. Cannot connect to any online game but internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to any online game but internet is working fine.: I bought a new laptop beginning of this month, installed some games, everything worked fine. Few weeks ago I tried playing games like rainbow six seige, gta online, they worked fine. Yesterday I tried playing six seige again but it was forever stuck on matchmaking. Tried...
  4. when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse: when i type in a internet page from bing or google i only get half a page i can not move it accross to the centre of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-in-a-internet-page-it-comes-up-in-half/a39cfad2-8908-4c39-8e77-cffaa1b6b4ac
  5. Two PCs but two different internet speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two PCs but two different internet speeds: I get on about 450Mbps on my several Dell Windows 10 PCs. However, one of my Dell PCs is running Windows 7. The speed on it is about 8Mbps. All of the PCs are networked via Cat5 cables. My iPhones see about 100Mbps wireless of course.So is it Windows 7 that causes the...
  6. Pin not Available, forgot password, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin not Available, forgot password, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.: Please Help:I was having internet issues and then windows 10 not updating. Ran update diagnostic and said it couldn't fix problem. Tried to reboot in safe mode and got pin not available, don't remember old password and can't connect to internet so now i'm locked out and it...
  7. Pin not Available, forgot passwprd, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin not Available, forgot passwprd, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.: Please Help:I was having internet issues and then windows 10 not updating. Ran update diagnostic and said it couldn't fix problem. Tried to reboot in safe mode and got pin not available, don't remember old password and can't connect to internet so now i'm locked out and it...
  8. Browsers other than edge and internet explorer open for a split second and then close

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers other than edge and internet explorer open for a split second and then close: All internet browsers that I install like chrome and opera when I try to open them close immediately. I have tried restarting my computer on a clear booth running commands through cmd prompt and I cannot find a solution. There is no solution online either...
  9. Network & Internet option missing

Network & Internet option missing: Hello Microsoft Team,Been dealing with this for a while where I don't have an option for Network & Internet on settings. I normally don't mind it missing on settings but now I need to set up my own personal hotspot to connect my phone. Now I really need it to show up on...
  10. Connected to hotspot from my phone but No internet access

Connected to hotspot from my phone but No internet access: Hi,So my 15-month-old son threw my laptop to the floor about 2 weeks ago, it went off and was giving me a black screen, I was able to fix that through help from this forum. But it was not booting to windows, I did a system reset - keep files. This worked and my...