Windows 10: Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.

Discus and support Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have problem with my Windows 10 after the update. I have connected to the internet, but on the wifi section it says there is no internet. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Juan Consuela, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.

Hi, I have problem with my Windows 10 after the update. I have connected to the internet, but on the wifi section it says there is no internet. I can use the internet normally but I cannot open any of the microsoft related apps such as microsoft app store. Any tips? Thanks.

:)

Juan Consuela, Aug 3, 2020

2. internet not connecting

Hi,

I recently reformatted a computer and when I tried to connect to the internet it wouldn't work. The computer is an IBM and I have loaded Windows XP.

All the settings are the same with internet connections as the settings in my other computers in the house but it still wont connect.

Using cable and on ADSL.

Thank you.

Kymberly_S, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection. 189114715.png

imperialreign, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.

internet not connecting

Hello and thank you for your response.

Do you mean, connect the cable to the computer and then go to Control Panel and disable the wireless? (don't know if it has that, will have to check)

Will check the network and sharing centre. Am really flying completely blind at the moment and am receiving all kinds of help so if this works it is due to nothing I have conjured up.. Just so everyone knows. Just when I thought I was pretty good at this stuff.. I wasn't.

Ok.. tried all that.. there was no network set up as I have just reformatted the computer.. I am stumped.. I have reformatted before and just plugged in the ADSL cord and Bobs your uncle..
    This is the first time I have had trouble with the internet connecting in this house. We have outlets in just about every room and the courtyard.. plug the cord into the computer.. the other end into the outlet.. and I have access to the internet..

I hope I am doing the right thing by writing in the same post until there is an answer..? I didn't see the point in having a running commentary of each step wasting space and boring people lol..

Thanks for looking in ..

Kymberly_S, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.

1. Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection. - Similar Threads - Internets connected stated

2. Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...: Hello! The wifi icon at the bottom of screen states "connected- no internet". When I run the trouble shooter, it states "connect to internet no issues found". When I try to do the windows update it states "Not connected to internet". I attempted to update the Realtek...
  3. Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...: Hello! The wifi icon at the bottom of screen states "connected- no internet". When I run the trouble shooter, it states "connect to internet no issues found". When I try to do the windows update it states "Not connected to internet". I attempted to update the Realtek...
  4. Internet is not connected at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is not connected at all: My brother helped me build my new pc and it turns out I can't connect to the internet.I tried with the antenna and the lan cable but it was no use.I can't even troubleshoot if i do it just says that it didn't detect a properly installed network adapter, there's nothing in the...
  5. Internet is not connected at all

Internet is not connected at all: My brother helped me build my new pc and it turns out I can't connect to the internet.I tried with the antenna and the lan cable but it was no use.I can't even troubleshoot if i do it just says that it didn't detect a properly installed network adapter, there's nothing in the...
  6. Internet is not connected at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet Connection Sharing kills all internet.

Internet Connection Sharing kills all internet.: Hi all,I've been working from home for about 2 years, using the same set up. I have a desk phone that I need for my job, and to avoid having a network cable running from the phone to the router which is in another room, and is a tripping hazard, I've been connecting to the...
  8. Internet Connection Sharing kills all internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Sharing kills all internet.: Hi all,I've been working from home for about 2 years, using the same set up. I have a desk phone that I need for my job, and to avoid having a network cable running from the phone to the router which is in another room, and is a tripping hazard, I've been connecting to the...
  9. Internet Connection Sharing kills all internet.

10. Issues with no internet connection at all.

Issues with no internet connection at all.: For the past month or so, I've been experiencing connection problems on my laptop. As I use the internet, the F12 key on my keyboard turns orange and I am suddenly not able to connect to any networks at all. When I run the troubleshooter, it tells me to plug in an Ethernet...