Windows 10: interruped installation of November Windows 10

Discus and support interruped installation of November Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had continued problems with my PC requiring me to purchase a replacement. I think I know what is wrong with the old one but not how to fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WebsterDW, Jan 26, 2020.

1. WebsterDW Win User

interruped installation of November Windows 10

I have had continued problems with my PC requiring me to purchase a replacement. I think I know what is wrong with the old one but not how to fix. During the November update I thought it was hung up and restarted the PC. It worked for a while giving me a screen that I had to bypass don't remember the details and allow me to get to Windows. Then it started into a loop repairing the PC. Sent it twice for repair and he removed the drive and reinserted and g it out of the loop. PC worked for a while and than failed again, this time with different error.

From my new PC I put the November update on a USB drive but I don't know how to get it to update.

My screen on old PC shows " a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

Error code 0xc0000185

Press F8 for Startup Settings

Esc for UEFI firmware settings

I press F8 but and select boot but it goes into automatic repair and back to same screen. On second screen I selected stop automatic repair and it just sits there.

When I purchased the PC in December 2017 I started to make backup media with DVDs but ran out of them. When I tried again it said that I had already done it.

Can anyone tell me how to repair the PC?

Thanks

:)

WebsterDW, Jan 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 26, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. interruped installation of November Windows 10 - Similar Threads - interruped installation November

2. system interrups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system interrups: I'm facing some issues with my hp pavilion. Recently when i tried opening my edge browser it crashed 3 times which never happened before. So i looked up in my task manager and found out that System interrupts are using up 100% or sometimes 80% of my cpu. I don't know what's...
  3. Windows 10 November update failed and corrupted install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 November update failed and corrupted install: So, after putting it off for a while I finally allowed the recent Win10 update to run on my laptop. Set it to update and then shut down and left it to run. Arrived home just as update was finishing and so the laptop shut down as expected. When I fired it back up, I got the...
  4. Failed to install windows 10 november update

Failed to install windows 10 november update: Hello, I've tried literally every solution posted, but I can't get my windows 10 updated to the November release. After trying for more than seven times now, I hope someone can help me in finding a solution for this problem. Below a screenshot of the error I receive. This...
  5. Windows 10 November update

Windows 10 November update: I have twice updated and after each time my PC was unusable. Excel and Word had defaulted to a black background with yellow font. LastPass was the same with the added problem that most features, e.g. viewing settings were unreadable. I had to revert to the older Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 November Update will not install error

Windows 10 November Update will not install error: Hi. I've been trying for quite a while now to install the lastest version of windows, but I'm unable to as this pops up:[ATTACH] I have uninstalled anything to do with Realtek Bluetooth. In addition, I no longer have bluetooth capabilities on my PC. Nor does it appear in the...
  7. installation of windows 10 november update 1909

installation of windows 10 november update 1909: I currently have windows 10 1809. Today i saw an option to update to Windows 10 1909 . I want to know if there will be any sort of problem if I directly update my system to Windows 10 1909? I also want to know that do problems in Windows 10 1903 still exist like high CPU...
  8. windows 10 november update

windows 10 november update: Is the November Windows 10 update for the home edition too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-november-update/45232e5a-3805-44fd-ad49-5276f13dcd7f
  9. windows 10 november ipdate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 november ipdate: Hello all I recently bought a 16gb linx 10 tablet. Has anyone managed to install the November update on a 16gb machine? If so, how did you do it? Many thanks 39678
  10. Windows 10 November update, fresh install or update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 November update, fresh install or update: I'm currently running the initial version of Windows 10 and i'm planning to do the november upgrade release soon. However, anybody has an idea if your system will be faster when you do a clean install with the november update instead of an upgrade? (similar to the speed...