Windows 10: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10

Discus and support INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]After an upgrade to a newer version of Windows or after you update Windows to the latest build or after you have installed new software or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 7, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10

INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    After an upgrade to a newer version of Windows or after you update Windows to the latest build or after you have installed new software or hardware, you may get the INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD error when you boot your Windows 11 or Windows 10 system. For some, reportedly, the issue occurs multiple times on shutdown. This […]

This article INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Kidagine Win User

BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" Windows 10

When I upgraded to windows 10 I had multiple BSOD every time I turned my pc on and to get past that I always reset my PC, after some weeks I started getting only this BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" So I still just reset my PC every time it happened,
    and it was random I could use my PC for 10 days and then the BSOD would show up but other times it could be only like 2 days, but now it happened again and I get error while re installing the PC so I have no other option then to ask you people here.

Kidagine, Mar 7, 2023
  3. Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled error, in a loop

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

The error code Interrupt Mode Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

Redirecting

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 7, 2023
  4. INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10

Rolando Vil, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10

1. INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - INTERRUPT EXCEPTION HANDLED

2. BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Every time I play a game, for example: Roblox, usually after a while of playing it randomly cuts off and gives me a BSOD. I've already tried reinstalling my graphics card driver and checking for updates on every driver I have, and I've even completely wiped my computer's...
  3. BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Every time I play a game, for example: Roblox, usually after a while of playing it randomly cuts off and gives me a BSOD. I've already tried reinstalling my graphics card driver and checking for updates on every driver I have, and I've even completely wiped my computer's...
  4. BSOD error - KMODE EXception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error - KMODE EXception not handled: I'm close to tears - help needed.I've been able to update most of my computers to Win 11 - but not this one, an ASUS PN-51. I've tried close to 20 times but it goes down every time artound 48 pct. I've rund sfc/scannow, dism restorehealth, chkdsk, all drivers update according...
  5. BSOD error - KMODE EXception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error - KMODE EXception not handled: I'm close to tears - help needed.I've been able to update most of my computers to Win 11 - but not this one, an ASUS PN-51. I've tried close to 20 times but it goes down every time artound 48 pct. I've rund sfc/scannow, dism restorehealth, chkdsk, all drivers update according...
  6. BSOD error - KMODE EXception not handled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Kmode exception not handled error BSoD!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode exception not handled error BSoD!: Everyday I get the BSoD at some time or another. The only info I can say is that it says Kmode Exception Not Handled. I have been looking on the internet, but I have read that this error is for programmers. Kmode Exception Not Handled bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This...
  8. Interrupt Exception Not Handled BSOD

Interrupt Exception Not Handled BSOD: Hey all, I have been having issues with a constant BSOD with my computer. I am not sure what is causing it and it only happens when I play Apex Legends. I don't know how to go about figuring out what the issue is or where to search for it. Any help would be appreciated. I can...
  9. Fix Interrupt Exception not handled error Windows 10

Fix Interrupt Exception not handled error Windows 10: i am having this issue long time ago even after i changed windows for more than 3 times and i still have it so i am sending you the dump files to tell me what to do here is the link of the dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsujrPli6Wr3gkT2H-4n6bgJU5ZN?e=dsCWNq thanks so much.....
  10. INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD

INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD: Hello, I've been getting a few bsods, rarely, albeit but still annoying. The minidump file is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsfFb51dF3BqiGv2WbB7VM666X73...