Windows 10: 블루스크린 interrupt exception not handled 의 해결방법좀 알려주세요

Discus and support 블루스크린 interrupt exception not handled 의 해결방법좀 알려주세요 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 제가 개조제온 e5420 오버로 3.3까지 떙겨서 쓰고있는데 이게 오버클럭하고나서 윈도우를 포맷하고 다시깔고 나서부터인가 제목에 오류코드라고 뜨면서 꺼지더라구요 근데 링스돌려도 케이스만 열면 809도까지만 올라가고 안정적으로 쓰고있는데 카트같은 저사양게임 하다가 뜨니까... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by koguiop, Jun 9, 2019.

1. koguiop Win User

블루스크린 interrupt exception not handled 의 해결방법좀 알려주세요

제가 개조제온 e5420 오버로 3.3까지 떙겨서 쓰고있는데 이게 오버클럭하고나서 윈도우를 포맷하고 다시깔고 나서부터인가 제목에 오류코드라고 뜨면서 꺼지더라구요 근데 링스돌려도 케이스만 열면 809도까지만 올라가고 안정적으로 쓰고있는데 카트같은 저사양게임 하다가 뜨니까 뭔지모르겠는데 왜그런걸까요?

:)

koguiop, Jun 9, 2019

2. Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled error, in a loop

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

The error code Interrupt Mode Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 9, 2019
  3. SGASKS Win User
    Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled error, in a loop

I have been facing this very annoying problem when my laptop crashes abruptly either with "Interrupt Mode Exception Not Handled" or "Kmode Exception Not Handled" and this goes on in a loop. At a whim, it successfully boots to windows but crashes again with
    either of the above errors. I have restored my windows after which the problem reduced (not disappear) allowing me to get some work done sporadically but the problem has resurface with full vengeance rendering my laptop useless over the last couple of days.

My laptop (specs below) came with Windows 8.1 but I successfully upgraded to Win 10 without any hiccups. I had no issues for several months but this problem has been plaguing my laptop since February. I can't recollect exactly when was the first time this
    problem surfaced but am confident this was after I updated the Nvidia driver to the latest version after being prompted by the Nvidia software.

Please let me know how I can fix this very annoying problem.

Laptop Specs:

Model- Dell Inspiron 14 5848

Processor- 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5 500U Processor (4M Cache, up t o 3.00 GHz)Full specs can be accessed on Onedrive: Inspiron5458_53KZ062_Components.csv

OP - Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled in Loop

SGASKS, Jun 9, 2019
  4. 블루스크린 interrupt exception not handled 의 해결방법좀 알려주세요

System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

블루스크린 interrupt exception not handled 의 해결방법좀 알려주세요

1. 블루스크린 interrupt exception not handled 의 해결방법좀 알려주세요 - Similar Threads - 블루스크린 interrupt exception

2. INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]After an upgrade to a newer version of Windows or after you update Windows to the latest build or after you have installed new software or hardware, you may get the INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD error when you boot your Windows 11 or Windows 10 system. For some,...
  3. BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Every time I play a game, for example: Roblox, usually after a while of playing it randomly cuts off and gives me a BSOD. I've already tried reinstalling my graphics card driver and checking for updates on every driver I have, and I've even completely wiped my computer's...
  4. BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Every time I play a game, for example: Roblox, usually after a while of playing it randomly cuts off and gives me a BSOD. I've already tried reinstalling my graphics card driver and checking for updates on every driver I have, and I've even completely wiped my computer's...
  5. BSOD while playing games Stop Code: INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Interrupt Exception Not Handled BSOD

Interrupt Exception Not Handled BSOD: Hey all, I have been having issues with a constant BSOD with my computer. I am not sure what is causing it and it only happens when I play Apex Legends. I don't know how to go about figuring out what the issue is or where to search for it. Any help would be appreciated. I can...
  7. Fix Interrupt Exception not handled error Windows 10

Fix Interrupt Exception not handled error Windows 10: i am having this issue long time ago even after i changed windows for more than 3 times and i still have it so i am sending you the dump files to tell me what to do here is the link of the dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsujrPli6Wr3gkT2H-4n6bgJU5ZN?e=dsCWNq thanks so much.....
  8. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...
  9. interrupt affinity, system handles interrupts only on core0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    interrupt affinity, system handles interrupts only on core0: I have everything in msi/msi-x mode, except usb. From measuring dpc in latencymon, i have still 400k dpc calls on core 0, while other 7 cores gets 500-7000 for each, which is disappointing. And setting in regedit interrupt affinity doesn't help, because hardware/drivers can...
  10. INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD

INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD: Hello, I've been getting a few bsods, rarely, albeit but still annoying. The minidump file is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsfFb51dF3BqiGv2WbB7VM666X73...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interrupt exception not handled

2. kmode exception not handled 오버클럭

3. kmode exception not handled