Windows 10: Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager

Discus and support Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If my pc is slow I obviously go to check in task manager and I saw that when I open it there's always interrupt sistema that uses 100% of my CPU than,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doctor Pizza, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager

If my pc is slow I obviously go to check in task manager and I saw that when I open it there's always interrupt sistema that uses 100% of my CPU than, after 4/5 seconds it disappears. What can I do? Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager 17edd521-c0bc-4b01-a49a-f40faf350205?upload=true.png

:)

Doctor Pizza, Jan 20, 2021

2. Cpu usage high until I open task manager

So, whenever I open my task manager CPU usage is at 100% and thing that takes up 100% is something called " system interrupts ", but its only when I open the task manager, so when my task manager is closed my CPU usage is at 100% at all the times? Do
    I need to keep my task manager open to play games?...

nelkaapekaa, Jan 20, 2021
  3. CPU at 100% that goes away when opening Task Manager

Thanks for your answer @Jay#222. I understand that a computer is doing a lot in the background. In that case above, I was using Adobe Lightroom which is heavy on the CPU but I might get this when I'm just using Google Chrome googling things. Its weird to
    me because upon opening the Task Manager, my CPU calms down when it might have been working hard for quite some time. My CPU might be working hard for 10 minutes and then upon opening Task Manager, it calms down. I'm sure if it listed the CPU usage prior to
    opening the Task Manager, it would be 90%-100% usage all prior. Is it something like the Task Manager flushes processes and that's why it drop significantly? And I mean it drops to the point where the fan will calm down and my laptop will not lag much.

Warpstar22, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager

System Interrupts using 30 - 100% CPU

My brand new laptop keeps running extremely slow and task manager says system interrupts is using up most of my CPU. I've looked online and it says to update windows and drivers which I have done and nothing happens. I've contacted customer service but
    its so bad that the automated chatbot doesn't even reply and when I call to speak to a real person they say nothing to help. Surely system interrupts should not be using 100% CPU?

BradleyChowings, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager

1. Interrupt sistema uses 100% of CPU until I open task manager - Similar Threads - Interrupt sistema uses

2. CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened: Hi,I have a i9-9900k 32gb Windows Pro 21H2 19044.1586 desktop that randomly starts freezing up. As soon as I hit task manager, I can see the CPU is 100% for a second after opening, after which it goes down to normal levels and I can use my PC normally.I have searched for...
  3. CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened: Hi,I have a i9-9900k 32gb Windows Pro 21H2 19044.1586 desktop that randomly starts freezing up. As soon as I hit task manager, I can see the CPU is 100% for a second after opening, after which it goes down to normal levels and I can use my PC normally.I have searched for...
  4. CPU Usage 100% until Task Manager is opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened: Recently, I have been seeing that my CPU temperature is extremely high 80C during idle or browsing internet and this changes when I open task manager to check what is using my CPU so much. As soon as i open task manager, my cpu usage goes down from 100% to 6-10%.I am familiar...
  6. CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened: Recently, I have been seeing that my CPU temperature is extremely high 80C during idle or browsing internet and this changes when I open task manager to check what is using my CPU so much. As soon as i open task manager, my cpu usage goes down from 100% to 6-10%.I am familiar...
  7. CPU and GPU usage at 100% until task manager is opened

8. "system interrupts" high CPU until Task Manager opens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "system interrupts" high CPU until Task Manager opens: Buy new hard drive. Install Windows 10. Download and install Updates. Check Task Manager. And there it was. 100% CPU the "system interrupts" so I grabbed a screen capture, recorded it happening, and posted it. Now I have to spend the rest of my night wondering what drivers...
  9. CPU is at 100 until I open task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU is at 100 until I open task manager: Ever since I uninstalled BitDefender my computer has been acting weird. The biggest issue is even with absolutely nothing open, when I open task manager my cpu usage is at 100 then it drops down to normal levels, around 10-20%. If I close task manager and instantly open it...
  10. 100% CPU usage until opening task manager. System interrupts

100% CPU usage until opening task manager. System interrupts: I shut down my comp 2 days ago. Turned it on the next day and am having 100% cpu usage. I open task manager and it works fine for a little while then it goes to 100% again. I've run multiple virus and adware scans in safemode. No viruses have shown up. I did a complete...