Windows 10: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming

Discus and support INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone, this problem has been bothering me for 2 years now, and it very inconsistent and that what made it annoying because i can't predict... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Idris al-mamari, Jun 18, 2021.

1. INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming

hello everyone, this problem has been bothering me for 2 years now, and it very inconsistent and that what made it annoying because i can't predict when it will happen, and i realized that it only happen while playing games, so i downloaded bluescreenview and it turn out that a file called ntoskrnl.exe is what making the system crash, all of the problems surrounding this file are memory issues from what i have read in the internet and i've done a lot of tests and diagnoses and the reports didn't show any errors or issues, i've tested memtest86, SFC scan, DISM and many others tests and everyt

:)

Idris al-mamari, Jun 18, 2021

2. interrupt_exception_not_handled windows 10 BSOD

Hello;

I have few time interrupt_exception_not_handled BSOD and my pc restart.

Can you check my dump files and anlyze what is the problem ?

112217-10140-01.rar <-- my dump files.

I Use windows 10 pro and ı have all update.

and all drivers updade.

My Pc Specs.

msi x370 xpower gaming titanium motherboard

amd ryzen 7 1700 3.0 ghz processor

msi gtx 1080 ti gamingx display connector

G-skill tridentz F4-3200C16D-16GTZR 16 gb RAM

750 W GOLD PLUS PSU

Have a nice day.

Hakan_6134, Jun 18, 2021
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming

interrupt_exception_not_handled windows 10 BSOD

Hello,

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED is normally caused by incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted drivers, however, this can also be caused by driver conflicts after adding new hardware to your device, or that the memory (RAM) is corrupted. For us to assist
    you properly in resolving this blue screen, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does the blue screen appear? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or, is it when using a specific application?
    • Are you overclocking your device?
    • Have you added or installed new hardware on your device recently?
    • Can you tell us if Windows 10 came pre-installed on your device or did you upgrade from a previous version of Windows? If you have upgraded from a previous version of Windows, what version of Windows was previously installed on your device?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming

1. INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming - Similar Threads - INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime

2. INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I have been dealing with this issue for months. I tend to get BSODs randomly 3-4 times a month. Sometimes while watching a youtube video, sometimes while the computer is idle. I cannot figure out how to fix it. I have tried windows memory diagnostic and memtest 86...
  3. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while gaming: Recently after updating windows 10for about 2 updates now I started running into a lot of blue screen while gaming. I need help with interpreting the minidumps created in order to figure out what causes the BSODs.So far I've tried uninstalling and re-installing my GPU...
  4. INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi guys have this machine here BSODing any particular causes for this one any help would be appreciated ? INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ffffa300`aceba9c8 ffffa300`aceba200 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe...
  5. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently performed a fresh install of Windows 10 not an upgrade. I rarely had this issue with windows 7 on the same PC. I can stream videos and movies with no issue. But any time I play any game I get a BSOD. It starts with a system service exception, then goes into a loop...
  6. BSOD everytime i run a game

BSOD everytime i run a game: hello, i have a very annoying problem. everytime i run a videogame on windows 10 x64, i randomly get a fatal system crash, sometimes not even displaying the type of error. i used driverview and i found out that many drivers are possibly causing the crashes, the thing is i...
  7. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  9. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558
  10. Bsod: Interrupt_exception_not_handled

Bsod: Interrupt_exception_not_handled: I've been having this BSOD lately. It first started when I initially upgraded to Windows 10, but stopped after a while. Now it's back after I wiped my SSD and reinstalled 10. If I could get some help fixing this I would be very happy if there is any more info that is needed...