Windows 10: into windows users localromaing folder of opera software ( browser ) is corrupt How to...

Discus and support into windows users localromaing folder of opera software ( browser ) is corrupt How to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I delete it that folder is totally damaged it is not deleting or moving with cut paste what can I do how do remove it opera says change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ASIFALI3, Mar 11, 2019.

1. ASIFALI3 Win User

into windows users localromaing folder of opera software ( browser ) is corrupt How to...

how can I delete it that folder is totally damaged it is not deleting or moving with cut paste what can I do how do remove it opera says change the user name but it seems that's not possible so what can I do and also How to Delete Windows 10 Prefetch Files?

:)

ASIFALI3, Mar 11, 2019

2. Opera for Windows 9.20 Build 8713 Beta

How could you? It's the:

• Most secure (this you concede to, no need for URL backing substantiation)
    • And, had features like tabbed browsing, BEFORE FIREFOX & IE did mind you
    Based on all of that? The coders there are NOT imo @ least, winning security via "security by obscurity" as it is called & you are stating...

Generally, folks say that's true... could be here too, but, the list above tends to make ME @ least (a developer) gravitate towards "it's better, because it has the best browser coding team out there coding it"...

Well, to each his own... but the list above tends to say otherwise.

Well, FireFox is decent, but I just have gotten SO used to Opera, that I tend to use it more... but I DO use all 3 browsers here @ home.

On today's internet, fast or not overall? It still wins the tests I have seen, overall, & on the MOST hardware platforms & really WAILS on Windows (most used PC OS platform there is, bar none)...

APK

Alec§taar, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Opera 9.25 Released

Opera Software has updated its web browser, taking it to version 9.25. The changes from the last release (9.24) are as follows:
    • Fixed an issue where plug-ins could be used to allow cross domain scripting, as reported by David Bloom.
    • Fixed an issue with TLS certificates that could be used to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Alexander Klink (Cynops GmbH).
    • Rich text editing can no longer be used to allow cross domain scripting, as reported by David Bloom.
    • Prevented bitmaps from revealing random data from memory, as reported by Gynvael Coldwind.
    • Fixed a problem where malformed BMP files could cause Opera to temporarily freeze.
    You can download the browser from here.

Source: Opera Software

Jimmy 2004, Mar 11, 2019
  4. alexp999 Win User

into windows users localromaing folder of opera software ( browser ) is corrupt How to...

Choose speed, productivity and innovation with Opera 9.6

Opera Software today launched Opera 9.6, the newest version of Opera’s award-winning Web browser. Opera 9.6 enhances the performance and flexibility of Opera’s built-in e-mail client, while adding new features to Opera’s free browser-synchronization service, Opera Link. Opera 9.6 is available as a free download from Opera.com

What’s new in Opera 9.6
    • Expanded Opera Link
    Opera lets you take your favorite search engines and the browser history you enter wherever you go. Opera Link also synchronizes notes taken in your Opera browser, your bookmarks, Speed Dial and personal bar.
    • Optimized Opera Mail
    Stuck with a slow connection? Our built-in e-mail client, Opera Mail, now includes “low-bandwidth mode” to retrieve mails even faster when bandwidth is limited.
    • Prioritized e-mail
    Opera Mail has two new ways to manage e-mail conversations. Keep an eye on important threads and contacts by following them, or ignore less important threads and contacts with a single click.
    • Increased speed:
    Opera 9.6 improves the quick responsiveness and page loading of Opera 9.5.
    • Previewed feeds
    Look before you feed. Now you can see an RSS feed’s content before subscribing to it or even bookmarking it. Opera gives you a clean, multi-column preview for each RSS feed so you know what to expect before you subscribe.
    • Improved fluency
    Opera is pleased to add support for Indonesian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil languages.

“We believe in making the Web available for people everywhere,” said Jon von Tetzchner, CEO, Opera Software. “The people who use Opera need it to adapt to their needs and we’re proud to continue that tradition today. Our improved e-mail client is now the ideal communication tool. Opera Link gives you more flexibility to take your personal browsing identity with you to any computer. The new Opera 9.6 gives more people around the world new reasons to choose Opera.”

Of course, Opera 9.6 includes many features Opera users have already come to know and love. Speed Dial gives you one-click access to your favorite sites. Take notes as you browse, and connect them to the page you’re browsing. Save and restore browsing sessions after you close the browser and never lose a Web site or e-mail if you accidentally close a tab. Surf with ease, thanks to mouse gestures. All these features and many others bring a fresh approach to browsing the Web in Opera 9.6.

Availability
    Opera 9.6 is available for Linux, Mac and Windows computers and ships in more than 38 languages. Opera is free from Opera.com

Source: Opera

alexp999, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. into windows users localromaing folder of opera software ( browser ) is corrupt How to... - Similar Threads - users localromaing folder

2. Opera Browser sync issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opera Browser sync issue: I am using a laptop and it has 2 different user accounts. One is my administrator account and other is a standard account. I user Opera browser and the second account uses Chrome. But whenever there is a popup, it opens the opera browser with everything my account, passwords,...
  3. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  4. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  5. Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser: I have been using the Opera browser for over a year and up until recently it has worked fine. For some reason now, it does NOT open hardly any website. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas? 172829
  6. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  7. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  8. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  9. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  10. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...