Windows 10: Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge

Discus and support Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please refer the attached screen where the same website is aligned properly in internet explorer but not in Microsoft edge. As we want to move to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rajesh Gond, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge

please refer the attached screen where the same website is aligned properly in internet explorer but not in Microsoft edge. As we want to move to Microsoft edge, please provide solution.

Microsoft edge

Internet explorer

:)

Rajesh Gond, Oct 13, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Display

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue is might be related to display drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge

Microsoft Edge audio issue with a website (and perhaps others?)

Thanks for the suggestion Melowin. I followed the steps but unfortunately this did not resolve the audio issue for the website http://www.howtopronounce.co.in/. Still no audio.

In contrast the website https://www.howtopronounce.com/ I mentioned in my original posting was not impacted by this change either.

Kevin Kramer, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge

1. Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge - Similar Threads - Intranet website displaying

2. Can't get to website from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get to website from Microsoft Edge: When trying to get to www.mclaren.org/MMGPayYourBill website thru Microsoft Edge, I get the "Hmmm ... can't reach this page, www.mclaren.org’s server IP address could not be found" message." Anybody know what I need to change in my settings to be able to get to this website?...
  3. Can't get to website from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get to website from Microsoft Edge: When trying to get to www.mclaren.org/MMGPayYourBill website thru Microsoft Edge, I get the "Hmmm ... can't reach this page, www.mclaren.org’s server IP address could not be found" message." Anybody know what I need to change in my settings to be able to get to this website?...
  4. Cannot checkout with Microsoft Edge on a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot checkout with Microsoft Edge on a website: Hello, I am sorry if this is not the right channel to post this question. I am unable to checkout on this website Overnight Drugs. I am able to checkout on other websites. Help....
  5. Microsoft Family Safety not blocking websites properly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety not blocking websites properly: We use Microsoft Family Safety settings for our son. Recently we noticed that some of the websites we thought were blocked are accessible when he is logged in to his account. Previously the block was working. When I go to visit his activity, the most recent date I can see...
  6. BSOD on Certain websites on Microsoft edge

BSOD on Certain websites on Microsoft edge: Hello, I have been having this issue for a while now as a part of the windows insider program im not sure if this extends to the standard windows 10 pro distribution, But whenever i visit websites like ebay.com and aliexpress my comptuer will bluescreen, and this issue also...
  7. How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge web browser is set to replace the old one, and that’s not entirely a bad thing. The old version of Edge, in some respects, works similarly to Internet Explorer, and the rendering engine wasn’t as widely [...] This post How to pin...
  8. Websites Not Loading Properly

Websites Not Loading Properly: Some websites are only loading html and not the pictures. How to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-not-loading-properly/b829b089-b1a4-4f59-a062-a615c3744c51
  9. Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website: Edge will not connect to any website. Have reset, deleted all settings - nothing works. All other apps and browsers connect no problem. I then deleted network profile using Regedit. Hardwired Ethernet connection profile rebuilt and Edge worked briefly. But on second...
  10. Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly: Hello! I've been running into a text display issue with my browsers. When I go to a certain website (eg:www.nationstates.net), all it displays is just a weird arrangements of letters, numbers and symbols. This was from Chrome, and the same issue persists in Edge. At first,...