Windows 10: Introducing 3D for everyone in Windows 10

Discus and support Introducing 3D for everyone in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Itc5ihHDAnY Today, we unveiled our vision for bringing 3D to everyone — making it easy to capture, create and share in 3D. With the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing 3D for everyone in Windows 10

Source: Introducing 3D for everyone | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 25, 2016

2. Problems converting Paint 3d to JPEG

Hi Kathleen,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. Paint 3D, a spinoff of Microsoft Paint, is one of several applications introduced with the Windows 10 Creators Update and one of several 3D modeling applications introduced or improved
    with the Windows 10 Creators Update. You were unable to convert the JPEG files to Paint 2D or 3D due to the compatibility of the file formats. You may learn about the Paint 3D for 2D feature by checking the articles below.

Introducing 3D for everyone

Five new features you’ll love in Paint 3D

Paint 3D for 2D

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 25, 2016
  3. 3D mix no xbox account

Hi Maureen,

Paint 3D and Remix 3D are apps included in the Windows Creators Update. These apps are built-in to Windows 10 similar to the older Paint app version on your computer.

To answer your query, you can use both apps without using an Xbox account.

For more information about the new 3D apps on Windows 10, you can visit this
    link

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 25, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Technology advancing onward and upwards....very impressive.

dencal, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Introducing 3D for everyone in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Introducing everyone

2. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  3. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  4. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  5. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  6. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  7. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  8. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  9. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  10. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing