Windows 10: Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users

Discus and support Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this month, we began to roll out a new, more intuitive home page experience for Office 365 users. This update brings a fresh new look and feel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users

Source: Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2016

2. we encountered an problem and couldn't complete the task

I guess clearly the Microsoft people have turned a blind eye towards this or have no solution to this problem. They simple used Office 365 as publicity stunt. I am tired to mailing and contacting support staff. In the end I just left it.

Also there are no support pages for Office 365 Personal, most are for Home and Buisness edition only.

The links all on Microsoft are just round and round. I come back to the same link I started from. Good fooling around Microsoft.

Also, there are no settings for Office, it displays page outside the screen. I checked under settings, it sucks. Microsoft was suppose to give us the best Office experience, but it seems just the opposite. No support, Not user-friendly on mobile.

Dr. AmitPal, Apr 12, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    how to activate office 365 on nokia lumia 520

The 365 account sign in is for Office 365 business accounts, not home users.

garym123, Apr 12, 2016
Thema:

Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users

1. Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users - Similar Threads - Introducing home page

2. Office 365 home page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 home page: New to Office 365? This is your Office 365 home page—where you can see and access all of your Office 365 apps. If it's empty, it could be that your user license was very recently assigned to you. Wait 10 minutes and refresh this page. If you still don't see any apps, contact...
  3. Office 365 Home 5 users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 Home 5 users: I currently have Office 365 Personal. Office 365 Home allows up to 5 users. Does that mean I can have up to 5 computers that back up data to the OneDrive cloud storage? I do not want to sync between computers. On my current plan I logged into OneDrive on 2 computers and...
  4. Updates to the Office 365 user experience

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to the Office 365 user experience: Technology is changing the way people get things done. We’ve picked up the pace. Our work is more collaborative. And we’re blurring the boundaries of time and place. When we ask customers why they continue to choose Office for their most important work, they tell us that they...
  5. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  6. Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher: As we continue to expand the great set of online productivity tools available to Office 365 users, we are committed to improving the experience that ties these services together. Today, we’re announcing a new version of the Office 365 App Launcher, which will provide improved...
  7. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...
  8. Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience: In the modern workplace, an organization’s most important assets are its people. The knowledge, skills and expertise found throughout your carefully recruited teams are tantamount to individual and collective success.All too often, however, this specialized knowledge is...
  9. Introducing Office 365 Connectors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 Connectors: Last November, we announced the limited preview of Office 365 Connectors, a brand new experience that delivers relevant interactive content and updates from popular apps and services to Office 365 Groups. We are now bringing this experience to you, our Office 365 customers....
  10. Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365: As Office Delve continues to roll out to Office 365 business customers, we love hearing about how people are using this new, innovative experience to discover and explore content that’s relevant to the work they and their teams are doing. Using Office Graph, an intelligent...