Windows 10: Introducing a new look for OneDrive

Discus and support Introducing a new look for OneDrive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Every day, million people rely on OneDrive and SharePoint to share documents, pictures, and countless other kinds of digital content. We've listened to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing a new look for OneDrive

Source: Beautifully useful: Introducing a new look for OneDrive. - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Brink, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Rohn007 Win User

On Windows 10 desktop I notice IE is sending on jpg files and who knows what else to Appdata. Can this be controlled?

This tip shows one way to move the folder to a different location:

INTRODUCING WINDOWS 8.1: HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT ONEDRIVE FOLDER

http://www.7tutorials.com/introducing-windows-8...

If that doesnt' work, let us know, I have another technique you can use.

Rohn007, Oct 8, 2017
  3. JayNewton Win User
    An open letter to Microsoft about Windows Phone 8 issues

Don't hold your breath that Amber will fix any lingering issues. Amber looks to introduce new features and will subsequently introduce a bunch of new bugs to deal with.

Microsoft Kool-Aid is developing a sour taste...

JayNewton, Oct 8, 2017
Thema:

Introducing a new look for OneDrive

1. Introducing a new look for OneDrive - Similar Threads - Introducing OneDrive

2. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  3. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  4. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  5. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  6. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  7. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  8. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  9. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  10. Introducing OneDrive Files On-Demand and other features

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing OneDrive Files On-Demand and other features: As people create and collaborate on more files, take more photos and work across multiple devices, it’s increasingly important to access your important content, both from your work and personal life—all in one place. You shouldn’t have to worry about whether there is enough...