Windows 10: Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache

Discus and support Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In 2016, Bing joined the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP for short) open-source effort to help you “find” and “do” searches faster, regardless of where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache

Source: Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache | Webmaster Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 20, 2018

2. bing

Here is the way Bing bar is removed from IE:

Remove Bing Bar toolbar from Internet Explorer
    To remove Bing Bar toolbar from IE browser, perform these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer by clicking its icon on the desktop or the taskbar
    • Click Tools, located on the right-hand side, and then click Manage Add-ons
    • Browse through the options in the right pane to locate Bing Bar
    • Select Bing Bar by clicking it, and then click the Disable button at the bottom of the window
    • Select the box before Bing Bar BHO under the heading Bing Bar in the Disable Add-on window
    • Click the Disable button

Jmarco0921, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Google vs. Bing

I typed "convert 30mm to inches" into Google - it gave me the answer. Doing the same with Bing - it did not, just listed conversion links and a bit of a jumble.

I reckon the comments I am getting, is a positive YES for Google.

Bald Eagle, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Bing Visual Search

Source: Beyond text queries: Searching with Bing Visual Search | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache - Similar Threads - Introducing Bing AMP

2. Video Proc Amp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Proc Amp: Hi all, Simple question with what I suspect is a complicated answer. Is there a shortcut to the 'Video Proc Amp' Properties window that does NOT require Skype to be running? [ATTACH] Would really like to control the white balance for my USB webcam through the native...
  3. Bing

in Cortana
    Bing: How can I eliminate BING search engine in windows 10 pro 1903? It keeps popping up on startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing/6ffd22ca-cc50-44f8-85b7-12646dc7a1bc"
  4. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing: The browser and search engine for business [ATTACH] In our mission to empower people with knowledge with Microsoft 365, one critical opportunity is the internet. We know that 60% of the time people spend on the PC is within the web browser, and it has become the primary...
  5. Korg driver for vox guitar amp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Korg driver for vox guitar amp: I am using windows 10 on my PC & I have a Vox guitar amplifier vt20x . It has a USB connector for using Tone room soft wear by Korg with my Guitar, The Driver which Is down loaded will not make a connection & recognise the amplifier no matter which USB port I use. can...
  6. amp for win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    amp for win 10: You got an error message while using Windows Media Player. Unfortunately, specific info about the error isn't currently available. What does this mean and how do I fix it?...
  7. Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing: Maps and directions are a common intent for many enterprise searches. Many companies have more than one building and it's critical for businesses to provide a correct answer when employees search for a building location or directions within their organization. As one of the...
  8. Introducing Social Login for Bing Webmaster Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Social Login for Bing Webmaster Tools: Bing is actively listening to you, our customers, to improve our user experience and to understand what features you want within Bing Webmaster Tools. One of the top requests we have received is to expand the webmaster tools login capabilities to include a social login...
  9. Google Bringing the power of AMP to Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google Bringing the power of AMP to Gmail: For the past few years, we’ve worked to make mobile pages load faster through an open-source framework called Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). AMP started as an effort to help publishers, but as its capabilities have expanded over time, it’s now one of the best ways to build...
  10. Introducing Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Bing Visual Search: Over the years people have come to expect search engines to automatically detect intent and provide great search results for text queries typed into a single search box. Now Bing takes the first step to achieve the same for images. The Bing Team sets out to connect your...