Windows 10: Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365

Discus and support Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As Office Delve continues to roll out to Office 365 business customers, we love hearing about how people are using this new, innovative experience to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/01/07/i...ze-share-work/

:)

Brink, Jan 6, 2015

2. UPDATES

Microsoft maintains a change log web page where Office 365 subscribers can find out about the latest version, changes, and features included in apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Changes introduced in Office 365 are covered up to September 2016.

Separate tabs help you filter by platform too, so, if you want to know what’s in the latest version of Office for Mac, iOS or Android, you can click a tab to find out.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/What-s...

More info:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/find-out-lates...

Andre Da Costa, Jan 6, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 6, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Sounds like a fancy form of hyperlinks.

Thema:

1. Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365 - Similar Threads - Introducing boards Office

2. Office 2016 or Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2016 or Office 365: I think I am running Office 2016 and Office 365 Basic , I have done the search on a word document and it says 2016 but on my start up there is an icon and if I go into that I see my documents under Office 365.I have just checked my account and I have paid a subscription of...
  3. Office 2016 or Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2016 or Office 365: I think I am running Office 2016 and Office 365 Basic , I have done the search on a word document and it says 2016 but on my start up there is an icon and if I go into that I see my documents under Office 365.I have just checked my account and I have paid a subscription of...
  4. Office 365 or Open Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 or Open Office?: Hi Guys I am slowly converting from my Chromebook to a new new laptop with W10 on it. As I exchange and support someone who is not too PC savvy, I am wondering if I am better sending him files using Open Office or 365 Office. On this new laptop, I inherited the 12 month...
  5. Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 App Launcher: As we continue to expand the great set of online productivity tools available to Office 365 users, we are committed to improving the experience that ties these services together. Today, we’re announcing a new version of the Office 365 App Launcher, which will provide improved...
  6. Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365: In his keynote today at the Convergence conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showed Office Delve as a prime example of how Microsoft is reimagining productivity to help people work in new and more connected ways. Delve is an experience within Office 365 that surfaces...
  7. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...
  8. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...
  9. Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience: In the modern workplace, an organization’s most important assets are its people. The knowledge, skills and expertise found throughout your carefully recruited teams are tantamount to individual and collective success.All too often, however, this specialized knowledge is...
  10. Introducing Office 365 Connectors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 Connectors: Last November, we announced the limited preview of Office 365 Connectors, a brand new experience that delivers relevant interactive content and updates from popular apps and services to Office 365 Groups. We are now bringing this experience to you, our Office 365 customers....