Windows 10: Introducing EdgeHTML 14 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Discus and support Introducing EdgeHTML 14 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this week, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update began rolling out to over 350 million Windows 10 devices. With this release, we’re proud to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing EdgeHTML 14 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Source: Introducing EdgeHTML 14 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Rasetech Win User

lumia 635

To be fare it did work pretty well on Windows 10. The Anniversary Update introduced this problem, but it worked pretty well with TH1 and TH2.

Rasetech, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Long file paths crash File Explorer when accessing files on network attached storage device after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

None of those will fix this. The anniversary update for Windows 10 introduced the option to enable file paths and names longer than 260 characters. This is at the heart of the bug.

Ryan Arakaki, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

I love Edge(specially now that I have Translator for Microsoft Edge*Smile like Internet Explorer has), the only annoyance, and it will probably never be fixed, is always having to click the Source Editor switch, when posting*Sad. Although, it can be useful when getting errors, when PMing another member, after a copy & paste, because font or font color from original source that is not supported here, and you can easily correct it in the Source Editor*Wink.

And now all the stuff added in the preview is on all my machines, Edge is really rockin'.

Cliff S, Aug 3, 2016
  5. Chrome is still far faster. No contest.

BrownianMotion, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing EdgeHTML 14 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Similar Threads - Introducing EdgeHTML Anniversary

2. Windows 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary update: Please bear with me.. I'm on my phone.. the Anniversary update must have taken over my computer. But.. is 5 hours normal? It did restart like it said a couple of times and the last percentage I saw was 59%, then the reboot again. It is "still" working on something. The circle...
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Everything seems to be running OK, but computer takes longer to shutdown.Has anyone else notice this ? 64111
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: My system shows Ver 1511 10586.545, Anniversary update never comes up when I update daily? Running Windows10 64 bit Pro,should I just keeping checking for update. 62357
  5. Windows 10 anniversary update

Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary Update download

Windows 10 Anniversary Update download: Where is the best place too get this update,running 1511 now. Want to download to usb for another computer if possible 63540
  7. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...
  9. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  10. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...