Windows 10: Introducing Google One for expanded storage

Discus and support Introducing Google One for expanded storage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One simple way to get more out of Google [img] More and more, we rely on the internet for ways to safely store the things that matter—making life... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Google One for expanded storage

Source: https://blog.google/products/google-...re-out-google/

:)

Brink, May 14, 2018

2. WP7 Expandable Storage Confusion

I'm currently considering buying a dell venue pro or other wp7 phone to replace my phone and zune, however I'm dismayed by the lack of substantial storage size manufacturer's are offering. various google searches have led me to multiple forums which basically
    state that most wp7 devices except the samsung focus don't work with expandable storage, and that swapping out the card kills the device, and I really don't wanna buy a $200 brick. the forum post

here
    claims that storage is expandable but that because wp7 operates on a RAID-like basis, a hard reset must be done, causing the phone to properly set up the card and the phone to work. The forum post at xda-developers.com (this
    link
    ) says the DVP lacks a button combination to do a hard reset, so the method (found here[don't recommend reading it, it's 17 pages long]) of performing a soft
    reset, pulling the battery when it reboots, and exchanging the cards, then putting the battery back in and starting it causes it to properly set up the new, larger card. All I wanna know is whether or not it is truly possible to expand my storage for a wp7.x
    phone to 32gb or more by soft or hard resetting, or if I missed something, or if there is a wp7.x phone out there besides the focus which successfully lets users expand the storage capacity.

THIS_IS_INSANE, May 15, 2018
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Google is on my Programs and Features but will not open on computer

Go to File Explorer. In Programs and Files(86), expand it, look for Google, Expand it, click on Google Chrome, expand it, look down the list to Chrome or Google Chrome that says it is an application and has the proper icon in front. Right click and
    see if you can pin to taskbar or send to desktop.

lacrumb, May 15, 2018
Thema:

Introducing Google One for expanded storage

1. Introducing Google One for expanded storage - Similar Threads - Introducing Google expanded

2. Expanding storage spaces with parity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expanding storage spaces with parity.: The storage space was created like this.New-VirtualDisk -StoragePoolFriendlyName "Storage pool" -FriendlyName "Files" -NumberOfColumns 5 -Interleave 64KB -ResiliencySettingName Parity -UseMaximumSizeThen formatted with 128 KB as the Allocation Unit Size.I initially had 5*2TB...
  3. Expanding storage spaces with parity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expanding storage spaces with parity.: The storage space was created like this.New-VirtualDisk -StoragePoolFriendlyName "Storage pool" -FriendlyName "Files" -NumberOfColumns 5 -Interleave 64KB -ResiliencySettingName Parity -UseMaximumSizeThen formatted with 128 KB as the Allocation Unit Size.I initially had 5*2TB...
  4. Expanding storage spaces with parity.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Expanding Storage Space

Expanding Storage Space: Connected to my desktop running Windows 10 Home 21H1, I have an external drive enclosure with four 3TB drives JBOD mode being used as a single storage space. The devices are setup in a "Two-way mirror" configuration with a total capacity of 5.45 TB 10.9 TB raw. The space is...
  6. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  7. Expanding Storage

Expanding Storage: So I had just recently purchased an 'HP Stream Laptop 14"' and I was given about 50GB on the computer itself. I know that to a lot of people this may seem like more than enough, it however doesn't allow me to download even 1/3 of the stuff I need. I came across the option to...
  8. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  9. Expanding Windows Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Expanding Windows Storage Spaces: Hello... I've recently added a couple of drives to my existing Storage Pool which is made up of the following drive sizes: 2x4TB 4x3TB The pool is set for parity. The total pool capacity showing is 18.1TB and currently using 8.27TB however when I check the drive...
  10. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. googleexpanding google one