Windows 10: Introducing Google Pay

Discus and support Introducing Google Pay in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Google Pay

Source: Bringing it all together with Google Pay

:)

Brink, Jan 7, 2018

2. Remove Windows 10 Fall Creator update

Now I cannot bank because the last MS patch forced me to use Edge. I use Google Chrome. I will not use Edge until I have reason to trust Microsoft again. Now I must go to the bank to pay accounts. Who needs a computer with Windows 10? Everything is
    safer using a manual solution. When Microsoft introduced Win 10, they moved the IT world back 20 years.

IreneAnderson1, Jan 7, 2018
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 7, 2018
Thema:

Introducing Google Pay

1. Introducing Google Pay - Similar Threads - Introducing Google Pay

2. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  3. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  4. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  5. Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool: Whether taking a quick walk, diving into an ambitious cooking project or driving in the car, people are listening to podcasts in more places. We redesigned Google Podcasts with this in mind, making it easier to discover and listen to podcasts wherever people are listening....
  6. Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook: Hello Chromebook Community, You should soon see an update on your device for Chrome OS 77! As part of this new release, here’s a list of new features and changes you’ll notice when you update to this new version of Chrome. Manage your Media Have you ever struggled to...
  7. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  8. Google Pay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Pay: Why can I not load google pay on to my Lumia 650? Google says it does not recognice the device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_finance/google-pay/e71b62a6-9371-4e88-b9c9-eaeb3f65e668
  9. Introducing Google One for expanded storage

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google One for expanded storage: One simple way to get more out of Google [img] More and more, we rely on the internet for ways to safely store the things that matter—making life simpler and less cluttered. Over the years, we’ve provided people with easy, secure ways to create, store and share files...
  10. Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: With Google Drive, you can keep all your important files in one place, then open them with your choice of apps and devices. Building on this open approach, we recently made it possible to launch your favorite desktop applications directly from Google Drive. And today we’re...